Starwars Battlefront II

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats up? anyone play, i enjoy the game. I'm gonna log on, i'll be using the name shin_zero if anyone wants to play.

games pretty cool, land battles, space battles, heroes, vehicles, lots of classes and weapons, check it out.

i'm talkin about the ps2 version my self, appearently the xbox version is a tad better, but who likes paying to play xbox live!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't a bad game by any means, it just loses its fun after a while in my opinion. Personally, I liked the galactic conquest better than the story mode. Maybe multiplayer could be fun though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not nearly as much fun a the Galactic Conquest mod for BF1942. I guess it just didn't do it for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry thought i was in vids.

yea i tried playing online last night but people like.. suck

3 or 4 games in a row by the time i connected to the game we already lost command posts and i couldnt even spawn to help. lol. and lag kind of sucks, maybe xbox live is better.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the PS2? That game is so much better for PC.

Regardless, good game, though I myself prefer the Galactic Conquest mod for battlefield 1942.

Best answers
I love this game a lot. But I have a few problems with it. The MAIN problem is that you cannot find a server without 80% of the players being bots. That's really frustrating. If I wanted to play against AI I would play on Single Player. The second problem is there are only a handful of servers still around. It's a great game... but apparently no one else thinks so.

Best answers
SWBF2, it's fun alright i played it for quite a while, got good at the piloting, and with the assault loadout.

Headshots galore thats how it is done, but piloting i hated using missles was all about the laser cannons, it lost its luster fast tho, being a jedi hero is great and all but with the double animation bug it sucks lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mission where you have to kill leia is retarded..... i failed that so many times today, and the ai is just so retarded....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom