Starting a Martial Art? Info here..

Best answers
hmmm good for you... in my Tae-Kwan-Do class we fight with kendo sticks and wail on each other... ( and i'm the champion cuz i'm in fencing to ;) ) :]

Best answers
hmmmmm good for you. Pity about Fencing thou, You must get payed HEAPS to have to do that, eh.......... sport? activity? time waiste???

G-S (Laughing out Loud)

Best answers
me and my friend started kickboxing about 6 months ago and we are now up to yellow belts. its fun but i aint been at it for almost a month because its not on in august cause the black belts there are all away to a tournament in piza so no one to teach us. :( im really itching to lay into something. :\

Best answers
Tournaments are fun... Espescially because i won one when i was a white belt and the others were all purple and blue :)

First place at the tournament of tigers :) thats me

:D :]

Best answers
You say kung-fu is graceful and fun to learn eh?
That caught my interest. I found a Jeet Kune Do instructor in town, 1st generation instructor, whatever that means.
Wish me luck, I'm gonna be graceful and deadly. :)

Best answers
Hey GF Got some news for you, Choi Kwang Do was originally developed by Grand Master Choi. Its was ONLY for Black belt Tai Kwang Do Martial sArtists, Then he relised it wasent working so he let it out for everyone to learn, theres nothing wrong with it but Choi is a More up to date martial art, Its a LOT less strain on the arms, where as in Tai Kwang Do, You lock out the elbows when doing a Punch, and in Choi its a lot more Fluid, in Choi you finish off where you started, so we follow through our punch, in Tai you stop after the punch then follow straight after with a punch, Its a VERY old Martial arts, very Traditional. Choi isnt very old. Grand Master Choi was a third Den in Tai i think. He developed it after reliising it was bad for your arms.

My Choi Dojo keeper told me.

G-S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um blackflame.... he didn get shot.. he burst a blood vessel in his brain....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom