Best answers
well i just thought that for the sake of the n00b modelers (like myself) there could be made a post were the best modelers tell were to start off a model or were to find good sites to start you modelin career

Best answers
a few that YOU found?? I gave you those pointless production links unisol, don't lie *slaps unisol* :\

If you want to learn how to vertex edit part3 of that pointless production tutorial is a great starting place.. the rest of the tutorials cover the basics like extruding from a cylinder for the body etc. use part3 and you'll be modelling like smo in.. well.. a while.. lol :)

Best answers
Dude i was just helping the guy out, and i did say like realy "I FOUND THE SITES, I DID AND NOBODY ELS", i just ment i found them on the forums... jeez...

Best answers
nah chill guys no need to fight ya both helped me I FINALLY LEARNED THAT FACES MODELING METHOD!!! thx guys now i can begin modeling for our mod and it looks so sweet with this method thx again ill give ya credit for evey model i make (along with smo and mystic x) :tired:

Best answers
wow.. big credit list for every model :D

well, i wish you luck, i still can't do the vertex editing properly, but i will learn in time. hope you come out with some great models for the mod :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom