Stargate SG-1/Atlantis Finale - There WILL be spoilers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note Before: Anyone posting comments such as "SG-1 sucks, so I don't watch it" will be instantly warned with no remorse as it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Don't test it.

What'd you think? The Ori seems pretty indestructable. Hopefully the Asgard can round up more than one of their weaker ships to fight =o. Kind of pathetic how weak we were.

Also, for Atlantis, I wonder if the Wraith will meet up with the Ori and have a little fight? They are headed for Earth, so hm...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love Stargate SG-1, it's probably my favorite show on TV.

Anyways, yeah, we got owned. I liked how they came in with four ships and we were like "Four ships!? It's probably the first wave" when in reality they probably could have pwned us with one. As for the Wrath meeting the Ori, it would be interesting.

Btw, I hate cliffhanger endings =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I love Stargate SG-1, it's probably my favorite show on TV.

Anyways, yeah, we got owned. I liked how they came in with four ships and we were like "Four ships!? It's probably the first wave" when in reality they probably could have pwned us with one. As for the Wrath meeting the Ori, it would be interesting.

Btw, I hate cliffhanger endings =/
Good to see another fellow fan =). What I'm looking forward to the most is the Asgard vs the Ori, if that happens. I also wonder what the Nox or Furlings (Which we will be meeting in season 10) would do if they met.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, this show is all my mom watches.

My moms gets pissed when the slightest noise comes out during a dialouge sequence in SG-1 :p

Anyways, I pop in every once in a while to catch it, I don't know whats going on. I'll catch it sometime. This is one hell of a good show.

Best answers
How do you know if the NOX And Furlings are going to come into it?
They only just started Production of SG1 and Atlantis!
And I think the Asgaurd would get the Butts whooped. Remember the Prometheus With Asgaurd Shield Technology verses the ORI Space Satalite?
And the wraith wouldnt be much hassle for the ORI, The wraith arent exactly the most advanced race in the galaxy...
Maybe the Ancients might step in finally.
Anyhow! Good Luck to the Humans!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you yanks are like, a whole season ahead of us on both series...

;_;

Best answers
I thought the Ori and the wraith where the same race, I just watched the episode intitled Black knight night last night on skyone (the ep where the 3 ori ships just come thru the gate). it's messed up to see valla on the ship at the end. (not watch much of this serries of SG1 since i have been going to kendo when it's on).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you've seen the latest episode of StarGate- SG1 of season 8, you'll see that they get their ass kicked by Ori. Even earth's ships almost got destroyed. Meh, stupid super gate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom