StarCraft

Best answers
so, who here still Plays the legendary game of StarCraft? I am thinking that StarCraft ghost might eventually die off. which is a rather shame.
but I also hope that StarCraft 2 will not be like WarCraft 3. as in they HAVE to keep the gameplay re-playability. for instance. StarCraft is so Simple. yet to beat most "good" players stratergies have to be involved. like say a standard 3v3, where the enemy has gone mass hydra. so what do you use? either reaver, lurker, or Tank defend. everything is like "rock, scissors, Paper". and I personally think the game is also one of the most Balanced ever. and I have been Playing it since 1998. and more people still play StarCraft than all other Blizzard games combined (as shown by the statistics of Battle.net).

Best answers
If you are using reavers against mass hydra's you have an issue.

But yea, I still play it every now and then, a great game considering how old it is.

(btw this should be in the gaming thread)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Totally agree with you Starcraft is probably in my top 5 list of games, and I'm not even the biggest fan of RTS's. It was easy to learn and play, and if you micromanaged it well, it could get pretty complex. I load this game back up every year usually, play it for a few months, then uninstall it. It will always be an all-time favorite of mine.

Dont know what you;re talking about kelesk, reavers do great against hydras.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Absolutely love this game, still my favourite RTS game of all time.

Best answers
Still my favorite as well, as you could probably guess from my name.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also a fav, Play it every once in a while..been hooked on it since 2000...

Best answers
haha o man...
i bought this game right when the battle chest came out.. i played it so much that my grades slipped and my mom broke and threw away all of my gaming cds.. luckily my counter-strike cd was hidden.. haha.
but went out and got myself the game again, and i recently got hooked ocer the summer, but now ESF is my addiction..
but definatly one of my most favorite games to play

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you tried dawn of war? that game kicks :p

Best answers
I have it but i dont like it that much. i mean on the easiest dificulty i can only get like 4 minutes of peace before a hundreds of zerg destroy me. its way to hard (same goes for Warcraft 3,Ground Control 2,C&C Generals... (why do i keep wasting my money on these games?))

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Starcraft is awesome. I've been playing it since early 1999. >_<

Been in multiple clans for it, and even ran a private battle.net server to further fuel my addiction. oO

Best answers
cool, igot the game like 3 days ago :p i dont play much though, but it seems good.

Best answers
starcraft us the l33t yes! :) tho i dont play it anymore, but it CAN compare with ANY new game today! the balance is great and the gameplay is superb.. the only not-to-date thing is the GFX... else its the best, also the multiplayer modes is some of the best i have ever tryed.. specially when u control the same basem, and u get all races... its just awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom