STARCRAFT II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is now officially out!!!

How many of you guys have this game?! and what's your realid?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buying the Special Edition one tomorrow. Can't wait.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to pick it up on release (ie: today), but I'm deferring that until after I write my exam (August 9th). It'd be way too much of a distraction, I'm sure :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wgats all the hype about SC2????? If its the gameplay just replay Warcraft 3!!

If its the plot or setting I can understand..

BUT GAMEPLAY, dude, MONEY

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wgats all the hype about SC2????? If its the gameplay just replay Warcraft 3!!

If its the plot or setting I can understand..

BUT GAMEPLAY, dude, MONEY
Why waste your money on WC3 when WC2 did things perfectly well?

I can't speak for all the folks who were eagerly awaiting SC2, but I always pick up a Blizzard product for the campaign first, and the multiplayer second (WoW being an obvious exception). As for those who were in it just for the gameplay and/or the multiplayer, WC3 is not a substitute. The setting is entirely different, BattleNET has been revamped, and it does play differently than either of SC1 or WC3.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warcraft 3 plays nothing like Starcraft.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ true . Did you pick up SC2 yet Sub?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been playing the online game with friends for about 8 hours straight... totally awesome. Not too great at it yet, but we're getting there.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just beat the campaign! Can't wait for the first expansion. (God damn money milkers.. I blame activision)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there will be any expansions, but you never know. I think they're going to go ahead with just the other two games.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Just beat the campaign! Can't wait for the first expansion. (God damn money milkers.. I blame activision)
Isn't blizzard always like this? With WoW as well.. All those freaking expansion packs that you have to buy in the shops every single time rather than a fair free download.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I played 3x practice league matches. Raped all 3 of them with 5x their score. Anyone wanna 1v1 for fun?

Last edited:
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't blizzard always like this? With WoW as well.. All those freaking expansion packs that you have to buy in the shops every single time rather than a fair free download.
Making a 30-mission campaign a free download, I'm sorry, is hardly fair to the people who spend time putting them together.

If it were a horse armor pack, I could understand a free download, but the expansions Blizzard puts out tend to be a lot more involved.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Making a 30-mission campaign a free download, I'm sorry, is hardly fair to the people who spend time putting them together.

If it were a horse armor pack, I could understand a free download, but the expansions Blizzard puts out tend to be a lot more involved.
What about the simple horse they were selling up ingame? They made a ton of money by it.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cmpid=0101&cId=3178849

Fancy Horse Makes Blizzard $2 Million in Four Hours

The fancy horse costs $25 and offers no new abilities to players, only riding as fast as a character's riding skill will enable it to go.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Unfortunately I'm horrible at RTS games, so I won't be picking this game up. Though I have heard amazing things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the simple horse they were selling up ingame? They made a ton of money by it.
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cmpid=0101&cId=3178849
Offers no new abilities except it's available on all your current AND future characters. Always. Second, it's not content you will "miss" if you don't buy it. Blizzard's not keeping content from people who don't buy it.

Though I'm sure Starcraft 2 is a good game, RTS is not my thing. And the 1-campaign per game decision has really been rubbing me the wrong way. I can just see Kotick's grubby moneyloving hands behind it. *******.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom