StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;q4nNfZwwhYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4nNfZwwhYg[/video]
[video=youtube;SG_3R9BoVvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_3R9BoVvg&feature=relmfu[/video]

This is going to be the best Game ever. Wings of Liberty is already really good.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing I like is how they didn't make Kerrigan automatically go back to normal, in looks, or personality.

That is one thing I despise in some games, when someone is "cured", after what happened to them, and they did stuff like Kerrigan, and they just kinda become exactly like they used to be. Trailer isn't as epic as Wing's of Liberties, sadly, but still can't wait.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing I like is how they didn't make Kerrigan automatically go back to normal, in looks, or personality.

That is one thing I despise in some games, when someone is "cured", after what happened to them, and they did stuff like Kerrigan, and they just kinda become exactly like they used to be. Trailer isn't as epic as Wing's of Liberties, sadly, but still can't wait.
I agree with you. I'm not sure that this is what they're definitely going to do, but at the moment it looks like they're going to go that route.

New units look really interesting. Seems like everything kills tanks now, which makes me happy. They also released a new video of a multiplayer match, a ZVP. Was pretty entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcs52bErU4

@Denz: No idea when it's coming out, as far as I know it'll be this year but I don't think they announced a date.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although, I will miss sweet Kerrigan.

Ah, the year 2000, yes, I discovered it 2 years late, but man, when I saw Kerrigan's portrait on the little unit section. 10 years old, change mah life.

As for the new units, interesting, yes, looks like Goliaths are back, in some shape, or new model.

I loved StarCraft 1 to death, played it for years, still do.

I love StarCraft II alot, as well, but only in Singleplayer.

Sadly, the USe Map Settings for SC2 never became as epic as the old ones, despite a vastly more powerful editor. I used to play the "DBZ Next level" maps or "The Wizards Curse" and so many things, but nothing like that is available for STarCraft II.

Also; despite playing StarCraft 1 since the year 2001, it was not until 2009 I even knew a "E-Sport" scene existed for it. I know, I know, I'm, blind, I had no idea.
[
It didn't affect me in SC1.

But in SC2? Go to a match and it's like...way to competitive. Used to have fun, chat with the guy, run around and use annoying tactics and just in general enjoy a match of good old RTS.

But in SC2...the guy is following this expansion thing, macro & micro, and using all these strategies that just make it like Chess. I miss when it was checkers. Sadly, it can't go back, and the majority don't want it to become checkers again. They attack your base and run away and save their units, instead of just letting them all fight and die in a large Battle. Ah, it ruins the epicness.

Alas, fair StarCraft days of old; they are true gold.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know exactly what you mean there Mkilbride! one of my favorites was a resident evil map called Racoon City. it was an awesome defense game! I also played the DBZ maps as well there were quite a few sweet custom maps for SC1. but alas, i have not even played SC2 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom