StarCraft 2 Demo - Hell, it's about time.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
https://us.battle.net/account/sc2-demo.html

The Starcraft 2 demo is finally available for PC and Mac. The sample includes the first three campaign missions from the full version It also has a few skirmish maps that will let you play as the Terran faction against Terran AI opponents. The demo doesn't require a Battle.net account (so no online, sorry). It's perfect if you're still debating relinquishing all of your free time to the game.
Abit late, but still, I have the Collectors Edition though, but it's rare these days for a Demo to come out...for PC, that is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still see a few games releasing Demos. Though almost every game 2004 and back had a Demo. Not a common thing these days sadly.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starcraft kind of did have a demo in the form of 2 guest passes in every box sold.

Anyway, this demo is singleplayer only, and you can only play as Terran. I've played a few hundred SC2 matches and love the game, but if I was judging it solely on this demo, I'd probably think SC2 was a bad game.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Anyone know if it just lets you play the first couple mission of campaign? Or just a single melee custom match?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its missions, but it might let you do a terran vs terran

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom