Star Wars: The Force unleashed to PC!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay a Mac game!!!

I played the demo and liked it, but never bought it because I'm poor. I might get it now though. Yay Macs!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they would make this theb last game. Star wars is getting a bit weird....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they would make this theb last game. Star wars is getting a bit weird....
Never gonna happen. That's a cash cow that's going to be milked for all its worth, even after it stops making money. You've got Lore that extends over eons of time and most of us love to play a Jedi in awesome games.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to Video Gaming.

I'm quite happy to hear that TFU is heading to PC. I knew they couldn't stick to the "No PC version" stance indefinitely - they'd be missing out :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not gonna lie, I never really payed any particular attention to this game. I lacked the hardware, unfortunately. Now that it is on the PC, I plan on at least checking out a few gameplay videos.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get it. I also want Lucasarts to get their old SW games onto Steam. I'd buy a new flight stick just to play XWA again :p

Discord Member
Best answers
anyone know of any release dates or something?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, now pc gamers too can be utterly disappointed with this game =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had fun with it. And I'm a huge Star Wars nerd. Just enjoy it for what it is, a nice action game with *****ing Force Powers.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, now pc gamers too can be utterly disappointed with this game =)
Meh, I know it's not nearly as awesome as the hype, but I'm always up for John Woo's Star Wars :p Half the time in JKII I spent finding silly an interesting ways to kill the reborn :p My favorite being exploiting force jump and force grip at the same time to kill the armored ones with fatal fall damage (you grip, jump, throw them vertical and they hit the height limit where any fall kills anything)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this .. mod I think, or maybe it was just a console command, where anything would die and get dismembered with one lightsaber hit. Now that was epic. Taking off an arm and a leg in a single strike and having the slow motion kick in was awesome.

... It almost makes me want to reinstall JK. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you increase the slow mo option or w/e to max and you console command your way to insane dismembering. It's hilarious. Arms, legs, etc going all over :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's what I expect from lightsabers though. I enjoyed TFU but it looked more like Starkiller had a Lightwiffle-bat.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I got Jedi outcast and Jedi Academy, the mods are so awesome, and the SP also. I like to use the map terrain so much and combine it with the force powers to make people fall and die in different ways, so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom