Star Wars Jk Jedi Academy

Best answers
Hey guys i just got through playing JK Academy and i gotta tell ya. LucasArts just keep impressing me with every jedi knight game that comes out. My god this game is really great! I mean more moves, you get double lightsabers, also get a 2 sided lightsaber. The moves are just really really new and improved. This is only a demo though. But for what its worth, only 2 levels but the difficulty is either very very hard or very easy. I chose to stick with the med. difficulty and that even kicks my ass from time to time. But i never give up! So anyway this is my lil entry on that demo and i gotta say guys. Go dl the demo and PLAY IT! When it comes out. BUY IT!! Cuz i think its worth every penny. If you buy it that is. Me? ill try to buy it. Anyway Ya guys i HIGHLY recommend this demo to all! This is a great demo. And i can tell this will be a great game! :yes:

-Peace

Best answers
Don't like it, I prefer Super Mario Bros over this one.

Best answers
I've been waiting for this demo. Sweet, I'll get it ASAP! Oh and Lynxy? WTF? You'd prefer Mario over JK? You must be either drunk or dillusional. I'll forgive you for that.

Best answers
No, I just prefer Super Marios Bros over this.... *censored* game :/

Best answers
gotta love it gotta have it!!
(am downloading as i type!)

"May the force be with you my young padawan"
"Judge me by my size do you?"
"The force is a powerfull ally, and a terrible foe!"

Best answers
I guess you're just one of those guys who hate star wars. Oh well, I got nothin' against ya.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only star wars game i could ever get into was the racing one, maybe cuz im a fan of "non realistic" racing games, like f zero and extreme g, etc

but teh star wars games, they just never had that "thing", that attracts me to games, i dunno what exactly it is lacking they just get boring really fast,

and i AM a star wars fan, (what kind of whitey would i be if i didnt) heh, just i nevr got into the games

Best answers
well this game is ok... 7/10... I might get it since i am incredibly bored at the moment.... heh I am not a star wars fan.. I ain't no geek like that Star Wars Kid or anything like that... I just like games... :]

Best answers
wow, jk academy is realy good! the new sabers and there moves rule!

cant wait for full game!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple simple minded..

JK3 is rubish, I have played the full game, I use the word game losely, as its nothing but an addon to me, afew new missions, some crap sabers that make multiplayer stupid (I have played it so dont say "I dont know what im talking about") a "level up" is boring, you just choose a force power each mission..woo. And as for "select missions to play!" each "level" you get 4 missions, you do 3 of them then you go on to the next level, meaning you can choose what ONE you dont do.. so its just "choose what level you want to do 1st" Plus some of the bigger monsters in the game are buggy as hell, very very poor game, puts Jk2 to shame.

I agree with Lynxy, I would prefer Mario over this, im not a star wars hater, I own jk2 and play it ALOT, completed it and am a good player.

Best answers
At long last, someone knows where hes talking about. Allthough Mario is my favourite, it was just a sample of what I think about JK3

Best answers
Eh well i can respect both of your opinions on this game. Im not gonna say you suck cuz you dont like it. ill just say well, to each is own. I very much enojoyed this game. The new moves n what not are great. I like how you can run up the wall then do a backflip off of it. Also jump on the wall then stop then hop off. I thought that was cool. Also i like how you can finish them off when they are on the ground. Also how in a saber lock, if you have duel sabers and you win, 1 of your sabers pushes off the enemy's saber then with the other one you stab him. Instant kill. I liked that. Also the new double sided saber has really great move. Like you swing then kick in the air then come down and do a bunch of twirls that is a total killer. I enjoyed that very much that i did. :D so my game rating is 9/10. Well now thats said, imma play it now. heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't there a little mod for JK2 that allows you to have dual lightsabers, darth maul-style lightsaber, tiny yoda model with tiny lightsaber, big long lightsaber, etc. etc.?

I remember... back in the dayyy.

Best answers
yes something with the destroyer in console but that sucks cause the saber goes threw his body.

Yokie, there are 2 new mutliplayer styles! a siege type and a 2 on 1 type that is very cool cause you can fight against dark maul and the sith lord,... i find the option to choose 1 force good cause with the jk2 kyle could only use force power lvl 1 and now you can advance to lvl 3 in 3 games if u want so thats allot more fun. another point is that there are so many jedi enemys in 1 map that you never have a boring moment. the new styles rock also just look at Two handed saber front attack, just the way he moves is cool and than that kata.

First time I played a demo this long!!!

Best answers
Ya i was just about to say how much new stuff there was cuz i actually read it this time. Anyway yes this game is a great one cuz they have added A LOT! O_O i like that 2 on 1 style. Im not sure but i think its like you can be Qui Gon or Obi Won and fight Darth Maul. Again that is 2 on 1. I like that! :laff: But there are much much MUCH more stuff added in this game than we know. That was just a sample. Hint the name "demo" So Lynx you should try it when it comes out on the 17th. Cuz there is much more to the story than it appears. I thought that was it too until i read what more stuff we could do. So Those of you didnt like the demo. Either buy it or get somewhere else and try it. Cuz i have a feeling that this is worth every penny when it comes out. But hey if you dont want to, thas fine. I dont care, im just highly recommendin that you atleast try it. :yes:

Best answers
I tried it and think it's pretty good, I have to get use to the sword play though.

I just killed the 3 sabre duelers but I don't know what to do. Theres a door I know I have to get through but I don't know how. Theres a symbol ont he door and on the floor, is that a clue?

I always get confused on the simplest things. I bet the answer is going to be right under my nose.

Best answers
ok morrone! heres some help if u need it!!

in ur level (its the level with all the saber duelers)
at that door turn on force sense, then stand at the mark on the floor, then aim at the mark on the door and do force pull and the door will open!!! (TADAAAAA) and more duels await (if anyone needs anymore help PM me plz)

*edit*
Isn't there a little mod for JK2 that allows you to have dual lightsabers, darth maul-style lightsaber, tiny yoda model with tiny lightsaber, big long lightsaber, etc. etc.?
yes a MP mod thats called "forcemod 2: the mercs strike back"

i like that 2 on 1 style. Im not sure but i think its like you can be Qui Gon or Obi Won and fight Darth Maul. Again that is 2 on 1. I like that! But there are much much MUCH more stuff added in this game than we know. That was just a sample.
the mode ur talking about is: POWER DUEL and yes it will be like in obi and quigon VS maul!! (2 normal fighters against 1 superior fighter)

Myself: i loooooooove the double bladed saber staff its melee and finish are soooo cooool
also id love to ride REAL vehicles this time (swoop bikes and evrything)
and i ordered this game weeks ago so ive been waiting a looooooong time for all of this so GO GO GO lucas!!!
yet another GREAT game!! :yes::yes::yes::yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game is great. I understand now why they just ignored JK2's final patch's glaring flaws...they fixed them all for the next game.

THe new modes, the new swordplay, and the "repairs" that were made to all of the force powers that could be so easily exploited, are great.

As for "i played teh whol game alredyt its teh suck" stuff...if you played the whole game already, why don't you PM me with a plot synopsis and the ending, and we'll see if that's true.

Best answers
i played thru the entire demo already and its great (dont know if this is what u mean but still)
but GO george GO george!! gooooooo LUCAS!

Best answers
Yes it was a great demo. i really enjoyed that demo. I waslike yay! I think the Staff Saber does the most damage if you know how to use it of course. Cuz you have much more moves than any other saber style or whatever. Cuz you can do so many kicks n what not. But yes again if HL2 comes out on the release date that Valve Originaly planned, then ill go for Hl2 due to the amazing of everything. If not hell imma go for Jk3. No doubt. Heh well yes i anticipate the release of this game and gonna get it...someday. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom