Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Best answers
Hey, we just downloaded the demo and I was wondering if anybody else had it. I haven't seen too many, so maybe if you could just post below, lol. I think it's a cool game, and the graphics look cool. It runs smooth on my computer too. But I was wondering when it was made or when/if the full version is out yet. Can somebody help me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that JK3 is going to be what Star Wars actions games should have always been. The demo is excellent and the game seems way better than the previous one, especially in MP. I can't get the full version even though it's out tonight, though--I got a 250 dollar speeding citation today that I have to use all my money to pay. Bloody hell. :0(

Best answers
ay mate u know i care (been posting myself out of my underwear over there so...)
anyways! in north US i think it was 17 (today ;))
and evrywhere else its 19 (like here in holland)

Best answers
Aww thx VB i love you too. So its out now. In stores near you! but im talking to those in the US. Today is da 17th so go buy it wangs!

Best answers
NeLo said:
Aww thx VB i love you too. So its out now. In stores near you! but im talking to those in the US. Today is da 17th so go buy it wangs!
Er... "love"... ?

Um, anyways... isn't it like $50? Or more? Or less? Possibly more?

Best answers
I got the game, its pretty friggin sweet. Sabers flyin everywhere, people gettin chopped in half. hehehe.

The custom chars are really sweet, and the ragdoll physics and hit detection are right on. Makes dueling alot more fun.

Theres alotta complaining on the lucasforums though, damn you guys thought our comunittee was bad for *****ing. JA hasnt even been out for 2 days and already theyres a million threads complaining about everythin.

Best answers
tomorrow gona be the happiest day :laff: of my life :yes: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom