Star Wars 3D

Best answers
Did you really think that May 19th was the end?

Well according to Reuters.co.uk is seem that George Lucas is going to breath a new lease of life into the star wars series by re-doing them in 3D. Humm whether this will means lightsaber battles right in your face, or a complete screw up i guess time will tell. Lucas is planning the first release in 2007, and one release each year after that. There are also a host of other 3D films being produced by other big directors, all of which are mentioned in teh article.

I for one havnt actually seen a 3D movie yet, not sure if there are any 3D projector equiped movie theaters in the UK, but to see the revamps of the star wars series i am willing to dish out the extra cash.

p.s.: if a series of 3 is a trilogy, is a series of 6 a sextology?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ok..is he putting the special edition in 3d? or the original trilogy. either way, it sounds kinda dumb. but what the hell I'll probably end up seeing it.. -_-

Best answers
It sounds to me like he's doing all six, pretty cool if you ask me, I love 3-D, and the way they described the new technology it could be pretty sick

Best answers
Yes he is remastering all six star wars. I can imagine the benifit that it could give to the first three episode (1, 2, and 3), they have proper speacial effects. However, from what i remeber of the last three episode (4, 5, and 6), i dont see how they will add anything to the films. Unless they are planning to digitally remaster the last three episode, like they did for ExtraTerrestrial:ET, they really cant do much with them. Can they?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I hope they change it back to Han shooting first, and leave the Original Obi Wan from ANH the same.

All I can figure that they can really do is redo the battles. Like the Chase in the begining...the Battles of Endor and Hoth. I'd like to see those redone. Remixed with important old scenes, like Luke tossing a greande inside an AT-AT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom