• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• bogus ... lame ...

• Total voters
Best answers
I loved Star Trek ever since I was a kid. The TNG episode with Armus freaked me out though :D

My favourite show is definitely TOS, closely followed by DS9 and TNG. Voyager is good too. Enterprise is good, but not as great as aforementioned shows.

By the way... what's this doing in Video Games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welll
Here's the deal,

Elite Force 1 & 2.

Armada 1 & 2.

Bridge Commander.

That's why. Some of the better VGs in the industry have been trek-based.

Best answers
Ah looks like ive been missing out on the recent star trek games.

StarFleet academy was *THE* startrek game of its time.

Bridge commander was so much fun, played it at a lan once for a while, do people still play online with it? If so i might have to buy me a copy from somewhere.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Elite Force.. *compression rifle, alternate fire. VAPORIZE! Light coming out of your eyes, noooo!*

I also liked Armada.. it had good graphics, and good voiceacting. I played Armada 2 briefly.. looked like the graphics were worse, no plot/story, and less voiceacting..

Never played Brige Commander. "Starfleet Academy" was fun, though.

Best answers
lol.. i play elite force 1 and 2, bridge commander, armada 1 and 2, sfc3 and maybe il start playing klingon academy those are all and i spent to much money on them to say the least.. i hate the other games..

EDIT* someone asked what is this doing in video games.. lol i didnt know where to put it.. but we are discussing games also.. arent we?

Smith| said:
We should fight on Bridge Commander, Majin_You. I bet I'd win ;).
bah!! give an intrepid and il beat u to the dirt.. lol.. maybe.. probably.. dont know:confused: :rolleyes: :S :D ?!

Best answers
How old is Bridge commander? Tried hunting it down today in the shops near my place with no luck.

EDIT: BRIDGE COMMANDER, not bride commander as i had posted originally

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only like enterprise, the rest is so borring.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enterprise isn't even Star Trek..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have armada and elite force,
my armada stopped working when i tried to play it on my newer comp. it was too sped up or something of that sort. never figured out why. =(

elite force was alright. i thought it was a bit too easy untill the final boss. didnt really see any sign of damage on him, just kept firing and he died o_O

overall the star trek universe is pretty interesting. i always liked TNG. Piccard rox.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your lucky, you'll find a used copy (read: disc only) for $45, factory sealed copies of Bridge Commander are running at somewhere near $100.

With any luck, someone will pick up the now defunct activision library and re-release it cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom