Stanley Cup Playoffs

Best answers
Any thoughts on it? I'm making the assumption (along with 80% of everyone else) that it's gonna be a carbon copy of last year's Finals between the Wings and the Penguins.

And yes, I'm also making the same assumption as nearly everyone else that the Wings are gonna retain the cup. ;]

Best answers
The only team that had a good chance of beating the Wings were just eliminated in round two... by you guessed it, the Wings ;]

I will give the Penguins a good run tho, they look impressive this year.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprise surprise. A repeat of last year's final. And Opti's got tickets to Game 5 :D!

Best answers
Surprise surprise. A repeat of last year's final. And Opti's got tickets to Game 5 :D!
Is game 5 in Detroit or Pittsburgh this year?

And yeah, I seen this coming in the beginning of the Playoffs. Game 7 of Detroit and Anaheim had my heart pounding the whole time.

To be realistic though, Detroit's gonna have a hell of a time trying to take Pittsburgh this year without Datsyuk, Ericcson, and a few other key players.

It's gotten so bad that Bab**** called back Darren McCarty from the Minor Leagues. That's desperation haha

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Game 5 is in Detroit, but I'm sure you've figured that out on your own by now anyways, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom