i dont have forcepit access so i dont know if this is confirmed to be in the stamina system but here are my ideas on the powerups you can get when THIS takes placeCharging turbo (Kaioken/fury)
- While charging turbo the player's stamina will also increase at a rate of 15% per second.
- Once stamina is full the character will automatically perform a kaioken/rage/other powerup once the turbo button is released.
- Going into a fury mode your player will take half damage, deal double damage, and speed increase by 20% for 10 seconds. Stamina and Ki will do not drain in this state.
- After the fury time is up the player's stamina will drain down to 15% regardless of what they did.
When you you get your stamina thingy full you perform an automatic kaioken/rage technique, here i am to suggest what powerups will happen
1.Vegeta - Rage/fast ki shot youll get an instant ki resupplication (regain ki automatically) and your ki blasts wont have a charge time youll just fire/ Vegeta ssj2 - Majin vegeta activation during the time, youll get alot of ki a big speed boost you know the works
2. Buu - Buu extreme anger, takes alot less damage and moves alot faster, but bigger ki drain on movements
3. Gohan - Of course you have to give gohan his trademarked rage powerup with an enormous boost for ssj2
4. Goku - Kaoiken of course only during his first stage (normal), thisll be the only one for him
5. Krillin - i was thinking another rage technique where his pl shoots up and his ki attacks do more damage but with a big ki cost
6. Trunks - Ussj2 only can be done in Ussj form
7. Cell - Super perfect form, self explanatory
8. Frieza - 100% perfect form
9. Piccolo - during his rage form he takes off his weights (which i was thinking he could keep on instead of having a transformation of it) and gets a very big boost
i was gonna make one for 18 and ginyu but i dont know enough about how theyre gonna work ingame