stamina powerup suggestions

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Charging turbo (Kaioken/fury)

- While charging turbo the player's stamina will also increase at a rate of 15% per second.
- Once stamina is full the character will automatically perform a kaioken/rage/other powerup once the turbo button is released.
- Going into a fury mode your player will take half damage, deal double damage, and speed increase by 20% for 10 seconds. Stamina and Ki will do not drain in this state.
- After the fury time is up the player's stamina will drain down to 15% regardless of what they did.
i dont have forcepit access so i dont know if this is confirmed to be in the stamina system but here are my ideas on the powerups you can get when THIS takes place

When you you get your stamina thingy full you perform an automatic kaioken/rage technique, here i am to suggest what powerups will happen

1.Vegeta - Rage/fast ki shot youll get an instant ki resupplication (regain ki automatically) and your ki blasts wont have a charge time youll just fire/ Vegeta ssj2 - Majin vegeta activation during the time, youll get alot of ki a big speed boost you know the works

2. Buu - Buu extreme anger, takes alot less damage and moves alot faster, but bigger ki drain on movements

3. Gohan - Of course you have to give gohan his trademarked rage powerup with an enormous boost for ssj2

4. Goku - Kaoiken of course only during his first stage (normal), thisll be the only one for him

5. Krillin - i was thinking another rage technique where his pl shoots up and his ki attacks do more damage but with a big ki cost

6. Trunks - Ussj2 only can be done in Ussj form

7. Cell - Super perfect form, self explanatory

8. Frieza - 100% perfect form

9. Piccolo - during his rage form he takes off his weights (which i was thinking he could keep on instead of having a transformation of it) and gets a very big boost

i was gonna make one for 18 and ginyu but i dont know enough about how theyre gonna work ingame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the androids can regenerate when that happens or something, or teleport without using ki at all, then you can teleport for 10 seconds straight, but might be spammed a little...

And I cant think anything about ginyu, no nothing like he said above.

But that kaioken thing for goku would be cool, then you can choose kaioken x1, x2, x5, x10, x20, x100, super kaioken for ssj(Like against Pikon.), but the more powerful he gets the higher he can go, there should be a pointer to say if you choose to high kaioken for your current pl, like at 750, 000 uses x 20, he just explodes(Like when a big beam/ball hits you, same exploding animation.).

Man I talk alot, sorry.

btw, I like the ideas given above, thumbs up for all.

Best answers
I like this idea specialy for goku it woud look very cool and very useful in game.Thumbs up for all from me!

Best answers
I wish someone working on ESF 1.3 would look at this topic. But it's an ok idea, some things should be changed, and some shouldn't.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
I wish someone working on ESF 1.3 would look at this topic. But it's an ok idea, some things should be changed, and some shouldn't.
Care to elaborate on your points?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Mccdbz5, I think that Admins ALWAYS look at the topics, it's not like a forum for a game, where it's just ideas that you want that cannot be added, here the makers actually look, so it's fine.

Oh, I just want to know, if transforming or this boost thing like kaioken or something is in, will it be possible to make electric sparks around the character, or not possible or simply too much fps drop?
Btw, how do I enable it to see how much my fps is, I forgot how.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think ive had something of a bad reputation when it comes to ideas, so my posts go pretty much unnoticed

anyway if i unbalanced it in any way tell me how and ill work on a way to re-balance it

also i was thinking of replacing majin vegeta since it would be slightly pointless so if you guys have an idea at another attack he could take...

EDIT: i believe net_graph 3 shows you your fps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you very much.
Hmm, I think that it is pretty balanced, these ideas make sense, but why not make the "power up" for vegeta a USSJ type of form or just a form when he gets pretty buff or gets big muscles because Trunks wasn't the only one, so that can be a type of booster for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom