stamina idea

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I got this idea from an old dbz game from playstation. I know 1.3 is going to have stamina, let me know if this idea has been considered for it. When you run out of stamina ( or ki if it works better ), you character stops moving and has to take a short breather.

Basically it encourages players to keep an eye on their stamina meter. This idea can also be applied to ki. It will discourage people from beam spamming, because if they run out of ki, they will be temporarily vulnerable to all attacks, and cant defend themselves.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yea, people will be discouraged from beam spamming if they have to constantly keep an eye on their ki / stamina meter. And also, it adds some skill to the game because it teaches players to manage their ki wisely.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Is this mentioned in the outline for 1.3, or has it maybe been brought up in the force pit?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice idea. Maybe if you were flying and ean out you would fall to the floor and not strangely drop onto your feet while exhausted?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since I no longer test and don't talk to the team as much as I used to I couldn't tell you specifically how the system is going to work, or if it'll even be in 1.3. The way I initially suggested it to the team, signature beams and the new turbo-charging system would drain stamina, along with special moves used to boost advanced melee. I think Mastasurf took it a different direction though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea the stamina system sounds good, but i didnt notice if there was going to be any penalties if you had completely run out of stamini / ki ( becoming defenseless, etc ), only replenish rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom