Stamina Bar

Best answers
I think it would be cool if a stamina bar was added. If you take damage or use ki, it would drain the stamina bar. The stamina bar recharges on its own, depending on what your doing (flying recharges slowly, on the ground recharges medium, crouching recharges fast). Once the stamina bar is depleted, damage and ki usage would go to your other two bars like normally. So in other words, damage and ki usage goes through your stamina bar first, then your HP and Ki bars. (Stamina bar shouldn't take much to deplete, it is kind of just a cushion for attacks, and your ki bar)

Best answers
gotta say, DMZ had a stamina bar in it and i thought it sucked big time. i know its not the same function as here, but we also discussed your ki working as a cushion for your health bar. it didn't seem to work out.

Best answers
It might make the battles a little longer, i like the idea. :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would make it realistic big time but i tink most players will probably hate it big time.

Cold Steel ==|=======>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just make ki absorb damage.

ALL damage. then you can fight untill ya debleat ki. if you do, its as in the show, game over. (and the fight lasted WAYYY longer)

Just think. Ki blocks a lot of attacks. Small onces don't even effect you. The kiloss is nothing and in the show they don't even blink. but f you wold have 10 ki left.... and ya get, lets say a BB towards you, it drains ya last 10 ki and then gives the damage to the part not kidrained away.. With a BB usually causing death.

Also this is a good way to survive ps if you still got plenty ki. :) Like also in da show.

I understand that we don't want to mimic the show 100% but this sounds cool. but I say drop the stamina bar. :D

Best answers
it depends on what the team has already developed i think. the problem with the ki absorbing your energy was that you can power your ki up too fast. not only that, if you need to do major attacks to drain most of your opponents ki (energy really) then using melee will be not as practical.

maybe we should wait for the beta on this one. i think the teams put a lot into balancing the game out so its got great playability. (hell they play the beta tests a lot an we dont get to so it BETTER BE FRICKIN GOOD)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet imagine.....

someone fires a disc (again) and it does nothing but absorb ki. No damage as if the ki holds the disc away (like when krillin shot at cells neck)

And if ya ki is low (read frieza) from dunno fighting (or those hits) then you would not be able to survive a disc. It would waste ya last ki and after that cut meat. :D

but yeh... We need to see beta first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom