Stamina affected by attacks

Best answers
I was thinking that to control beam spamming and to make the game more competitive and more difficult is to have stamina draining on all attacks..
i know its been implemented but i mean to a more extreme level... say
you fire a kamehameha at 1000 stamina, the attack itself would cause a 500 stamina loss, thus not enabling you to fire another one until you reach at least 800 or 850 stamina once more. It would cost 500 stamina regardless of how much you charged it, after all thats what the ki bar is for.
A big attack like final flash would cause 800 stamina drain, leaving vegeta tired just like when he fired it against cell, this way he can still fire ki blast and still remain on foot, though tired and more vulnerable to other attacks.
well you get my point..

any opinions?

Best answers
Last I checked it's relatively hard to get away with beam spamming without people randomly teleporting around like McCauly Caulkin on ice, kicking your ass all over the grass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're atleast moderately good with melee, then it's really not a problem at all o_O

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds good but i think it would be better with lower values!

Best answers
SSJ5 Paul said:
sounds good but i think it would be better with lower values!
well maybe but just think that instead of lower values we could get the stamina to raise itself depending on how much HP or ki the player has, more HP means faster stamina raise, or the other way around for balance's sake.
Also like in many 2d fighting games, the more you get hit, the more your power goes up to perform combos and such, it could work the same way with this stamina system.
but overall if stamina is going to be part of the game I suggest using this new feature to its full potential ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its full potention is kinda ment to be ussed in melee and combinations melle + beams.

Not to mention stamina will kinda be ussed as a shield from splash damage. Not to strong but enough to save your but ^^

Best answers
Grega said:
Well its full potention is kinda ment to be ussed in melee and combinations melle + beams.

Not to mention stamina will kinda be ussed as a shield from splash damage. Not to strong but enough to save your but ^^
well thats cool too, thanx for the info ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom