STAFF MEMBERS ARE COWARDS (DON'T FORGET THAT WE HAVE FREE SPEECH IN AMERICA, DON'T DELETE IT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Damaera - Don't be a coward closing my thread, and you have the guts to censor it. lol

Skyrider - ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ easy to talk shit and defending what there is nothing to defend when i'm blocked right? What a coward. Who the ❤❤❤❤ got paid? LOL, It doesn't even makes sense at all. They won't release because they got paid? LOL, paid for what? this shit is dead, they never finished it. Shut the ❤❤❤❤ up. Your argument is so shitty, like this developers team.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Thank you, we love you, too.
If you don't believe ESF is going to be released, don't waste your time and go play something else. Bye.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
@Supernaut

The censor was actually done by me of which by the way is automated. So don't assume things. And easy to talk? You are the one that joins the forums and make a forum thread with such an outburst, what do you expect?

They won't release because they got paid? LOL, paid for what?
Wow, did you forget already? Let me remind you:
Even a small company with employees that have families could finish this product years ago
The Dev team doesn't get paid for working on ESF as it's completely voluntary.

And with that in mind:
Lazy? I don't think nor see you even having the necessary skills to help out the team what so ever. So who's lazy now? Just in case you don't grasp that statement.. You are! Tada!

Your argument is so shitty, like this developers team
Look in the mirror. You don't even have a proper argument at all. You claim ESF Final will never be released, and swear left to right like a little kid who doesn't get his candy. I seriously think you even lack the means to have a normal conversation with other people. Got bullied at school and now you have to be the tough guy?

ESF Final will be released once it's done. Progress is slow, yes. But that's what you get when only a few people are working on the game.

You seriously need to get your facts straight before even make such unneeded, unnecessary and idiotic threads.

Oh, and that free speech part in america? Clearly you are more of an idiot... It's called a community forum, for the community, BY the staff members. So that argument once again fell out the window, your "free speech" holds no grounds here.

Try that "free speech" with your parents... or your friends for that part, you'll most likely get beat up for it.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also "Free Speech" doesn't let you say whatever you want. It just gives you the right to protest or speak out against against your government and their decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom