stadium level in esf?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He means the one that allows you to add enimies from Halflife singleplayer to an arena where u can fight them. I dont think they have a map like that anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To get monsters on your server you will need Admin-Mod and upload ESF's Monster Plugin into it (this moster plugin was an edit off of botman's origional plugin by Rick to make it compatible with ESF). Read the manual to install both of these on your server.

And TAz00 its www.esf-world.de

[Edit- :O they both work! Sorry TAz00 :(]

Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
He means the one that allows you to add enimies from Halflife singleplayer to an arena where u can fight them. I dont think they have a map like that anyway...
Wow i think everyone understood that ... I mean its like totally obvious...
I think im gonna write a tut "How to make prober Threads"

Shadow:
Np man

Best answers
Sven co-op is a mod for half life, you proform co-oprative missions :D. where do i put the monster dll thing? and how do i get the monsters and stuff in the game, lol im a newb in this type of thing!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
TAz00 said:
Wow i think everyone understood that ... I mean its like totally obvious...
I think im gonna write a tut "How to make prober Threads"
Well if you knew that you shouldnt have posted about the FOOTBAL satadium map dont you think?

Best answers
Omg, i wouldnt if u made a proper thread now would i ? can this really get any dumber ?

Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Well if you knew that you shouldnt have posted about the FOOTBAL satadium map dont you think?

WELL... a stadium is a stadium is a stadium.
just like To, Too and two.

so he got Stadium map.... not nessacerily the right one.

if you understand it good. if you dont then... well I cant help ya out with this analagy

G
that monster mod sounds cool, but there is no readme, were do i put it? metamod sum where?
also, what cmds do i use whhen it is installed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should go into server chat (the post not the thread). You'd get more help over there. Everyone that would know is just going to think this is something for mapping :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom