Best answers
I am curious what you guys think of my website layout for my site http://www.ssjw.net ... Ive been using it for a while, but dont know if I should change it... Im thinking of keeping it. I dunno o_o

(PS: If your wondering why i havnt updated, its because I dont have a Media Server anymore... :cry: So my site has been kinda slow lately...)

MaX

Best answers
Its nice but none of your Downloads work i did the voting and stuff 2 but dint wonna work try hosting them somewhere else. cause u got alot of eps i wonna get. :D but the layout thats Pretty kewl

Best answers
ur nav bar looks stupid at the right...
move it to the left and it would look so much better.

Best answers
Do you speak of MY Nav bar, or Digi Gohans? I assume you speak of Gohans.... His doesnt look to bad at the right, hes goin for a retro style maybe? ;/

And like I said in my original post, I am working on the downloads :p If I cant find a cheap host that has Unlimited space/Bandwidth, then I may have ot shut the site down... Lasted a long time tho!

Retired
Best answers
the version i'm looking at now looks very good. the color scheme is the only thing I dislike (more the black & blue kinda guy I guess ;))

Best answers
Heh, my layout version before that was a "Cool Blue" and everyone liked that, but I decided to go with the "Golden Saiyan" approach now! :laff: Ill see if I can work any blue in there... I doubt it though :(

And, Thanks Shini, I hope I find one too... :scared:

Best answers
Originally posted by Ally
ur nav bar looks stupid at the right...
move it to the left and it would look so much better.
u know it is on the right? take a look at all those sites out there with nav bars on the left , i want my site 2 be different , not just like all the others , k that explain it? :]

Best answers
Originally posted by SpaZMonKeY
Do you speak of MY Nav bar, or Digi Gohans? I assume you speak of Gohans.... His doesnt look to bad at the right, hes goin for a retro style maybe? ;/

Ya, like i said, Retro.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom