Best answers
ok i'm not sure if this classifies as "fan art" because i used my 3d model and used him as my main page but check it out......it's a mid-transformation...he is going from the golden ape,back to level 4 but keeps his golden fur and red eyes...and i just used the pants cause they make him look mean...i did all that skin by scratch in adobe 6....except maybe a patch or 2 of the cheeks and forehead.......
http://fp1.centurytel.net/diablo

enjoy....frontal pic on downloads page

Best answers
Looks good, sept you said it was mid tranformation but it looks more like a vampire burning in the sun. Yet, it's still a good pic!

Best answers
thanx

what i meant by mid-transformation is he stops it part way....and the burning effect is for vegeta's rage...i tried to make a "fire aura"still new to this stuff....glad u think it looks good though,thanx

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not bad, but looks pretty blurry. Another thing, why would he stop mid-transformation? I don't even think that's possible.

Best answers
well

well i just came up with something new...tired of old ideas....so i made that skin.....during his transformation back to vegeta(from golden ape)for a split second or maybe not even that long the fur is still gold.....the eyes still red....u know this because when he becomes level 4 he is illuminated with a bright golden aura....then it fades and he is level 4 with the fur....so my skin is based on that second where he still has the ssj hair and the red eyes....i know people don't consider level 5 real but if people stuck with the original dragonball there never would have been a super sayai-jin........i think

Best answers
thanx

hey thanx...yeah i gave that to him on purpose cause the pants just didn't look right without a belt......he has one on but it's kinda dark ;D .....it was easier than adding a sash and a lil more believeble i guess.....thanx for the good marks everybody :D :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom