Best answers
He looks real good, his hair and his eyes are so cool, but I really don't like his hands. They're to pointy.:cry:

Best answers
I like his animations and his hands look normal in the game, you where right. But they looked real bad on the pic.

Best answers
is that a reskin of my ssj3 hair? heh cool, you should try to give him a different colored gi though....orange gets so boring.

p.s. credits are essential ;-)

Best answers
it is not orange the hair.... and in the readme are the credits :) (your in there)

Best answers
Sorry.. but i dont like it, it doesnt look like the one they made of ssj5 vegeta

Best answers
i dont think that it was meant to look like the ssj5 vegeta, seeing how there are atleast 7 different versions of the ssj5 goku/vegeta out there. He just used one of them and built off that :p

Best answers
well its goku! and the only pic i saw what everyone wanted was this

so i made that lol

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea its alright...but bebi vegeta's ssj5 vegeta is frikkin awesome...

Best answers
SSJ 5's don't have a look cuz they are fake ... they only go to SSJ 4 ... I'm just pointing it out ... :rolleyes:

Best answers
that is really cool but arent his arms a little big. keep up the good work:D

Best answers
Geez he has HUGE ****ing arms.O_O I mean he looks like Pop Eye.:shocked: THEY R HUGE!!! someone made a ssj5 a long time ago. I think it was logan. Anyway it was very very good! still is! i like it. But urs just scares the hell out of meo_o

Best answers
Hey Dude, cool model, lovin it, but just wonderin, are you gonna do the other ssj5 the one at Trunks2's site?

this one..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom