Ssj4

Best answers
Hi, again...I have downloaded that pack 8.4 and i can transform to SSJ3 but i dont know how to transform to SSJ4. I read somewhere that i need to have 10mil KI then to collect dragon balls and then what...? please help!

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please use the search function. Madman and myself have answered this in great detail far far far too many times now.

Best answers
i tell you get big pack 8,4 and rc2 then get your pl{ki} to 15,000,000 and then ascend then you get kid goku or gt vegeta then wish the moon and wait :cool:
and have under 20 health

Last edited:
Best answers
when ur goku/vegeta, get 15mil pl and then get under 20 hp. then transform....for goku u will go kid goku then u will need to transform again, then u will get ssj3 kid goku then get a moon then transform. thatll get u goku ssj4. for vegeta, get under 20 hp and 15mil pl and then transform....get a moon and transform again and there u go
:D

Best answers
When goku get 15mil PL and get under 20HP then transform... you transform to goku kid transform with goku kid to ssj3 then wish the moon and transform to ssj4
When vegeta get 15mil PL and get under 20HP then transform..then you wish the moon from the dragon and transform to ssj4. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom