SSJ4 Vegeta

Best answers
EDIT:
CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD SSJ4 VEGETA!!

I thought about releasing my old Vegeta SSJ4, but i need help:

Is the only way to fix this by making the legs shorter?

the tail is "half - animated" - that means not every animation for the tail is done but the most important ones are.
I am not going to make for every animation a special tail animation, the animations which are done right now should/must be enought =P.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice =o did you add an extra bone to the tail and just edited the animations by adding the tail movment? or did you redo the animations completley?

Best answers
I just added extra bones to the tail.
Animating the whole model is too much time comsuming.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice! I gotta learn how to do that ;x
Anyway cool work man, I have no idea how to solve that problem you have there with the clipping feet...raising the skeleton will mess up the animations...
Perhaps making the legs shorter is the only way but it's only a few inches...it's no big deal from what I can tell.

Better wait for someone that understands better then me though ;P

Best answers
The thing is that also the DEFAULT ESF VEGETA has the same problem >_<... just not that bad as my vegeta...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ar you going to relesh this model on the forum ?

Best answers
sure, why not? If ESF-World uploads it for me, then you can all download it from there. I will make a post when it?s released and post a link or something. If ESF-World don?t upload it, i will upload it myself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you CAN just scale the legs up a tad, or you can edit the models origin in the .qc file,

the origin method would give you the best results, (as you wouldnt have to scale the model), but it could take you a good chunk of time figuring out the exact # you need.

my vote goes to scaling them up a bit, and since your barely scaling them at all, i doubt anyone would notice on the final .mdl.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Nuttzy then, scaling down does seems like the best choice, the scaling will hardly be noticeable anyway.

But I didnt know that it's possible to edit the origin from the qc without hurting the animations oO

Best answers
wow.. Nice model man:D:yes: The best SSJ4Vegeta model atm I think:) 10/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, One of the first to download your new model off rapidshare :):p. Just waiting for it to finish (Over 45.2k dial up lol), will play around with it after downloads finishes.

Best answers
erm.... you might wanna fix this:

The hair ran his chest through OH NOES! =O

my reccomendation is that you make that part of the hair like part of Spine3 bone or Neck bone.

Other than that, your model OWNS man ^^

Best answers
I've fix the swoop_up animation so that the hair dosn't go through his body.. I'll try to contact Kreshi, and see what he think of it..

(I'm sorry that I just release the model without Kreshi's permission.. It won't happen again)|

No big deal, just as long as you know. Also, dont edit out a moderators comments like you just did mine. For future reference, just add something below it if you have to. Thanks for understanding. =p ~TwisteR

okay.. I got it now:D thanks TwisteR...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe I have had this model for around half a year now. Still love it. Though I have fixed the tail bone and added some other things to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom