Ssj4 Transformation Won't work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I created a server succesfully , but whenever i try transforming into ssj4 it wont work. i meet all requirements still wont work with goku and vegeta. So i tired installing the bigpack into the serverfiles, got almost the same problem, when choosing a character neither goku and vegeta can transform into ssj4. Note, i first installed the orginal esf 1.2.3 files then the rc2 and at last bigpack.

Hope you can help me.

Best answers
You have to achieve 15.000.000 Ki in normal base (Goku or Vegeta), then try to transform and... well, you'll see.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think you didn.t read that i did all that still nothing was happening

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 questions:

1.) What version of ECX are you running?
2.) Did you install the big pack in to the correct place?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
2 questions:

1.) What version of ECX are you running?
2.) Did you install the big pack in to the correct place?
Installed ESF, then RC2 on that, and at last esf bigpack 8.4. (directed the installation folder to esf folder.)

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
To hit ssj4 with goku/vegeta follow these simple instructions! :)

1. you need a minimum of 12,000,000 (12 million) power level in base form.

2. damage yourself below 20hp (might be 10 or 15, but I think its 20 ;-) )

3. Press the ascend key (Default is Z) and then goku/vegeta will begin a different transformation process. Goku gets a sequence with emperor Pilaf wishing him back to childhood like in GT. Vegeta turns into a spinning clock to represent time passing and finally becomes future/GT vegeta.

4. See A and B below.

A. Collect the dragon balls and wish for "moon". As long as you still have the 12,000,000 power level you will be able to transform to SSJ4. Vegeta's tranformation is a single transformation whereas with Goku you must transform twice. The first transformation will be dirrectly to Super Saiyan 3 and then you can ascend again to hit super saiyan 4.

B. Raise your power level at base form to a whooping 30,000,000 and you will no longer need to wish for the moon before transforming. Both transformations will become instant although Goku will still have to do the super saiyan 3 transformation first.

Have fun and play fair! :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Installed ESF, then RC2 on that, and at last esf bigpack 8.4. (directed the installation folder to esf folder.)
Look inside your ESF directory if there is a foulder named "esf" if yes, then thats why. If not, then im clueless.

If you do have an "esf" foulder within your esf foulder, that means the big pack was installed incorrectly. All you have to do to fix that is copy paste the "esf" foulder from inside the esf main directory and paste it in to the half-life foulder.

If that made any sense.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Look inside your ESF directory if there is a foulder named "esf" if yes, then thats why. If not, then im clueless.

If you do have an "esf" foulder within your esf foulder, that means the big pack was installed incorrectly. All you have to do to fix that is copy paste the "esf" foulder from inside the esf main directory and paste it in to the half-life foulder.

If that made any sense.
Still , nothing ,, everything installed correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom