Best answers
oh i'm making my own skin but i can't make shadows on it can u help me with that

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Prince
but he dosent need it. all he has to do is give him credit for the origional model and skin.
you my friend are a complete retard

contrary to what the rules of these forums are, you definatly have to ask the original author 1st

no offence intended offcourse

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenSon
you heard what the man said, heres what you have all been waiting for the re-release of DaKD's SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta

Download them HERE!!!
there :S

Best answers
wait there i just dled it and then i put the goku in the ssj goku and the vegeta in the normal vegeta and then i played the game and when i chose goku and went into ssj i was a normal goku with aura around and if i chose vegeta i was goku HELP!:cry:

Best answers
i too have a prob. i put the ssjgoku.mdl where it was supposed to be. on my screen i was ssj4. but on other ppl's screens i was just reg ssj or reg goku

Best answers
Originally posted by DBZTogeta
i too have a prob. i put the ssjgoku.mdl where it was supposed to be. on my screen i was ssj4. but on other ppl's screens i was just reg ssj or reg goku
Other players can NEVER see your custom model except they are using the same

Best answers
that guy who said it looks nothin like ssj4 goku is a RETARD

has he even SEEN dbgt or a ssj4 goku pick his pants r kinda gold or yellow and his whole lower body cept fo his chest and 2 abs r covered in fur because IN SSJ4 THEY BECOME LIKE A CROSS BREED OF AN OZURU AND A SSJ!i rest my case and the download thing stoped workin jus so ya know :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom