Best answers
i have created my own chibi goku and ssj4 goku and i put it together with a 10X kamehameha sound clip and ssj4 transformation clip if you would like to download it click here

ssj4 goku and chibi goku packssj4 goku and chibi goku pack

if the link does not work copy and paste this link in to your address bar

http://www.geocities.com/mvasilakos/ssj4gokupack.zip

i hope you all enjoy and if you like put some comments on my thread when you see it after you download it

almostdeleted

A
The ssj4 is good, needs more arn detail, but the Chibi Goku looks like a Krillin, Goku fusion. But whne goku did the fushion, he hit a bucket of blue paint..:]

And no offence, but those sounds scare me...

Best answers
credit

yah im giving credit on the ssj4 model to logan and who ever he used to make his models i give credit to as well

Best answers
sounds

hey the sounds are directly from dbgt if you dont like them oh well i didnt make the pack cause of the sounds i made it cause of the models so give me input about them ok thanx:devgrin:

Best answers
copy and paste

copy and past e the link into your address bar then it should work

Best answers
fixed

ok i put the download on my website so i should work from there please let me know if you have and problems getting it off my site.

my website

when you go to it wait for the intro to finsh then click enter and then click on the link right above the ssj5 goku pic that says models and skins it will be the second link there.:devgrin:

Best answers
Re: sounds

Originally posted by Demonlord820
hey the sounds are directly from dbgt if you dont like them oh well i didnt make the pack cause of the sounds i made it cause of the models so give me input about them ok thanx:devgrin:

Yea..... Ok.... Whatever I Gave you your comment on what you posted

Best answers
anyone else

anyone else got something to say i dying here waitin to know wut others thinks:D

Best answers
ssj4 is pretty good...need to add detail to arms and such that are jus red...hands have no fingers :) blue wristbands make like your footbands. good job....now on the chibi..i deleted

the trunks normal.....omg what happened to his arms...needs improving in more than 1 areas
ssj4trunks.....the chest and neck and hand are cartoony, and id make his hair black instead of purple.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
last chance? are you going to take the models down:scared:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the only ssj4 models i know of are the one made by me and one by fat man terror.. so which one is it >_< i dun have a puter no mo so i cant look

Best answers
Originally posted by rarthax221
ssj4 is pretty good...need to add detail to arms and such that are jus red...hands have no fingers :) blue wristbands make like your footbands. good job....now on the chibi..i deleted

the trunks normal.....omg what happened to his arms...needs improving in more than 1 areas
ssj4trunks.....the chest and neck and hand are cartoony, and id make his hair black instead of purple.
i´ve just downloaded the packs both of them, i think they are not bad, also i think the ssj4 trunks look´s cool, i think you should leave the hair purple, cause you don´t know how he would look ssj4, maybe he would have purple hair, who knows,in the rest i agree with rarthax, but keep the working bro

Best answers
my own

Originally posted by Mr Smo
the only ssj4 models i know of are the one made by me and one by fat man terror.. so which one is it >_< i dun have a puter no mo so i cant look
This model was created by me i used some of the skins from logans ssj4 gogeta model as references and part of the hair but for the most part i made it to answer your question. as for the rest of you thanxs alot for the comments keep them coming:laff:

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by Mr Smo
Smo, you made a SSJ4? got a pic or a link? or is it DMZ/GHP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom