Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that his neck it too broad. it looks like his head isnt sitting too high, which is caused by the neck broadness. maybe you could tweak that a little.

Best answers
Ok, the model is finished, but only as a BETA!
Here pics:

And here the download- Page:
[>EX<]Fighters Clan

You must download the SSJ4 Son Goku model for my Son Goku SSJ4, looool, i think that you all know that, lol :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model looks verry nice, only the skin of the head is less... and please, make the feet better shapes, they are like boats now ;)

the rest looks VERRY good. Gj

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm definetly has potential. Tail looks a bit too thick though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the tail looks too thick, the arms and pants look alot better now though,

the belt is still lame,

(offtopic kreshi, remove the file from your site that you dont have permission to be there, it was a RS exclusive)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
damn thats pretty nice **** right there =O, good work mr fellow

Best answers
damn , its too bad my computer got a virus and now i have to find a CD key somewhere... now i cant play esf... *falls on knees* WHY!!!

Best answers
Thx, but what should i do on the head skin? i havn´t any idea^^ lol
@nuzzy
whats the name of the file/ files, i have to remove?
Why be I not allowed to download files from redsaiyan and upload it on my tripod- account? o_O

EDIT:
A question, does my goku model in game rocks? Because, I think he do, but what do you think about it, lol o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, with the face, i suggest, you make the eyes bigger, and the mouth wider, and maybey add some *dont know the word* kaakbeenderen , the bones you can feel next your mouth, dont know, i think they are called cheekbones in english....

Best answers
Nice model but a few things could look a little better:

Fix the face, like everybody said, make his mouth wider and nose bigger, hes looking like the freaking Predator right now.

The tail, the tail could use a little slimming and make it more smooth looking if you.

Besides that, awesome.

Best answers
the tail needs to be fixed, try to animate it or something.
the triceps and the triceps and the back area needs some work.
try to focus on the back side more, because that's mostly what we'll be seeing most of the time.
*edit* i mean focus on making the back side look good

Other than that, excellent work so far!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me or:
is olmost every ssj4 of goku crappymade
always the same base model
+ a crappy face skin

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stick to constructive crits only, zeldalink. If you have to make a complaint about the model without suggesting some changes that can be made to the model at this point in its development, then keep the comment to yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Stick to constructive crits only, zeldalink. If you have to make a complaint about the model without suggesting some changes that can be made to the model at this point in its development, then keep the comment to yourself.
it was ment construcktive or just let me refrase that last post

wy dont u make an entierly new goku and change the face skin cous if every one uses the same base model it get boring to c new goku ssj4 models cous they all look alike

Best answers
lol, what do you mean with the same base model? This model is complete new and complete by me, lol, I don´t really know what you mean...... I know the face sucks, but the face is a only 15 min. work, lol i have make it very fast to release the model as a beta! And i can´t make the tail smoother, because the model is on the limit of the half- life engine, i mean the model has toooooooooooo many polygone! 52 more and the model isn´t anymore playable! Thats why I do the tail so crappy? Is this the true word, lol, i still hope^^ :D

PS: But I will look what I can do :yes:

And the head is really high- poly, because the ultra hair, lol, the hair wos really hard to make, believe me....... to make so many hairs like this, it is very hard............
When I thougt back to the holes, wahhhhhhh, to feel all holes in ms3d, wahhhhhhh, it was sooooooooooooooooooo hard, but I have do it, yeah^^ :fight:

Best answers
Dude, that model PWNZ!!! Don't Touch the body or anything! It's Perfect! I just have one request..can/will you spend a bit more than 15 minutes on the face? Everything else is PERFECT! Thanks..

- Dante

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Kreshi:
'lol, the complete model have only 802 vertics and 2226 triangles
That means it has only 802 polys And no more '

u ****ing retard... vertexes arent polies you ****ing tard.. triangles are polies so taht means its 2226 polise... u ****ing n00b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom