💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HIBIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP SPEAKIN AL BHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS DAMN ANNOYIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I'm sorry to say this..
but it sux. the tail has to be longer... the eyes and the head has to be different.. try to put more time in it... then it would be better
and search for some pictures of ssj4 Goku.. sow you can make him better... for now.. it just sux

Best answers
DONT ****ING SAY IT SUCKS, BECAUSE IM NOT A ****ING MODELLER, USE CRITICISM, DONT SAY "o im so much better than you, yours sucks big dick"...

Best answers
okay, before a mod comes in and says it, I will. Sonic, calm down, though that was harsh. Don't be so mean at him, he's new. And Nitro, try to use constructive critism, not it sux, and put more time into it, fix the face, give him examples on the model that he can work on, besides, he didn't say it was his finished copy, or that he was an expert at it, give him a break. Didn't mean to sound mean if it came out that way. Okay, back to the discussion. Anyways, these are the things that everybody said in a list:

show goku's abs and muscle on his front side

add little red lines undr his eyes

make the tail go down instead of strait out

the head hair (lol) has too few spikes, it has a few spikes that go down to his shoulders, so add some more hair

the skin tone needs fixing, when did goku get a tan? j/k, just lighten the skin tone

other than that, I see no problems, other than the hair on his upper torso looks like a shirt, but hey, you can't really avoid that.

Best answers
THe s***s should be bigger.. the are sooo tiny.. and yes the hair should be longer

Also the arms aren't right... I don't have the words how to say it (my english isn't that good) but they don't compare with the shoulders...

And mayb you could add more detail.. like the red lines etcetera

Greetz!

PS: I didn't mean to harm you.. just wanna help...

Best answers
I've mad a galery for you.. mayb it helps.. here you can see the face.. with the yellow eyes (not black. not green. yellow) and red lines surrounding it.. and you see the hair is longer.

On the body.. you see more muscles (at his chest) and the red hair is more in a V-shape and it ends more below..
Also if you look good.. he has a differenet color of pants.. and he has different s***s...

I hope this helps.. :D ... Ow.. and can anyone give me a url where i can download a cool model/skinning program?? I wanna try it.. :D

Greetz!!

Best answers
Ok...
Just trying to help.. so I made a lil gallery of SSJ4 for ya..

With his face and body...

Face: Now you can see how to make his hair...

The eys: the are yellow... not black and there are red lines surrounding them... the eyes.. the have a very odd shape.. he looks a little amused.. also when he is angry... i will pay you millions if you could give him that expression

The body: The red hair is more in a V-shape and ends more down.. Mayb you could more detail it?? so you actually see it's hair and not a suit?? And you see more muscles

The legs + feet: The belt is good (mayb you could give it more folds), the pants look good.. only the color has to be more yellow/orange

Also if you look good.. he has different s***s then the normal one goku used to wear...

Next to this post there is another one with another picture of the body shape..

I hope you will accept my help.. :D

Greetz!!!

Ruben

Best answers
Ok... it won't attach...
So I made quickly a site... :cry: ;(

Here is the link
there are a lot of pictures on it all of gokussj4..
and mayb in the future I will use it as a site to put pictures on to help you !

this is the link

http://GokuSSJ4.cu2.nl/

Greetz!

Best answers
isnt that just the same one as their was before in an earlier post with a different skin? cause it looks like it

Best answers
Well.. I am gonna model and skin. i have the programs.. not to critisize you.. but I'm gonna make goku ssj4 also.. just as a test..
ok

Best answers
I think it's Great the Skin Needs alittle More Texture to it so it looks like Fur on him not a Jacket but it Still looks good and The Tail looks a Bit Stiff Try and Wrap it around his Waist it would looks good then Nice GOing Sonic :yes: :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sonic, Even though that you aren't a modeler that isn't that bad. I think you should keep up with modeling because so far your looking pretty good for a future career in it. Plus before I end this post, a comment, the model would look so much better if you fix up the hair and if you want any tutorials I know a few sites that have a couple. Again, Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not TOO bad...

a bit harsh, but i have to agree with Nitro... it could use some more work... noone seems to get goku's hair right, so far i've only seen models with the hair flat at the back of his head... that looks really weird.

Best answers
It looks pretty good.

Hey it looks good, but dont put too much hair on his chest. Go to that site that that guy puy up a couple post before mine. Take a good look at it and base your model on that. Then it should llok great and be a big hit for downloads.:D :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom