Ssj4 Gogeta <---GT blah

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damnit you better make a ssj2 gogeta!

But, props to the accuracy of the ssj4 hair style. There really isn't a lot of Gogeta models out there

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
proportion wise, it lacks...
head seems decent =]
heres a drawover, kinda rushed but it should help you out with the proportions.

oh and, fix the smoothing groups =P

Best answers
his head seems really small,follow SV his drawover and it will look much better

DMW

Best answers
Yea the head is a bit small,the hair is well done though.why does gogeta mismatch so much,red with dark orange and white and blue,eh hes still cool though.But yea keep it going,cant wait to see the final results.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks fairly descent for a low poly model. can you try making your abs less... i dont know... square like.

hair could use some minor tweaking but its cool. his heads teeny

Best answers
Hehe thx guys, i'll try and get it with sv's drawover

And for that drawover, i think theres more red fur thats meant to be showing above the belt before his abs, im not sure, i only really had one ref to work with and no side refs so it was kind of difficult, anyway im glad everyone gave me good critz that i coudl work on

edit: heres a small update, i tweeked it accordingly to sv's drawover but teh way i arranged the jacket now clips heavily with the ssj4 hair, if anyone has back pics of ssj4 hair then please show em cuz i really need them to sort this out :)

brazilskylightify!

Best answers
Not bad,imo the pants look huge like he's a giant.his arms looks a litlle skinny/short compared to his body.i'd say work more on the pants and everything will be fine :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looking good so far, you know I like your work ;).

Best answers
i think the fur is supposed to be brown

Best answers
Remove the modelled abs/chest, and just model it simple. That way you let the skinner open his own imagination on how he wants to do the flesh part.
As for the general model , the rest looks allright, try scaling down the hair some , Some of the spikes look bigger then the face ;p.

Best answers
@TRSS: Gogeta's fur is red.

@RoF: There's something wrong with the chest and abs. The head seems a little small also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom