ssj3...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i downloaded this file with son-goku, ssj, ssj2, ssj3, and ssj3 bigger hair... now i can get it to go ssj but not ssj2 and up... how do i do that??/ please step bye step instructions

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFVoltage said:
where did you get this file?
i got it at the half life site. and downloaded it, but id rather someone tell me how to make it work becasue it doesnt in the readme.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont go ssj2 or 3 u just replace the existing models with the ssj2 or 3 models

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
u dont go ssj2 or 3 u just replace the existing models with the ssj2 or 3 models
well then how come i saw this guy(well i didnt see because i didnt have the sprite) but i mean i saw him go from ssj and he did the trans again, on my screen he already looked ssj then ssj again, but in his he went to ssj3 so whats with that. how come some people can go from ssj to ssj 3??

Best answers
you have seen a beta tester of EVM or EEA, which are mods/addons for esf. With these addons you can transform into higher lvls and you can make more attacks, but they arent out yet, which means YOU cant download them!!! And dont ask them to become beta-tester, they already have enough.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you nosferatu for clearing it up, but we will be the judge of the fact that we do not need anymore beta testers.

It seems to me that EEA and EVM are taking a break, the devolopment is going real slow on EEA, don't know about EVM though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i was hilusinating when i saw this guy go from regular, to ssj, to ssj 3?

Best answers
he could have just changed models from normal goku to ssjgoku then press z then when he's done change to ssj3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no, look this guy told me he got it from joining some clan. he gathered the dbz on my server. then he transformed, then he said watched this. and then did the trans thing again, and went ssj3....it wasnt one of those tests or anything.

Best answers
Well CS the Dev on EVM are going great and were definitly not taking a break we working around the clock
cant say anymore about this though ( job secrets )

but as Evil Trunks said u can only replace the already create models

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom