Best answers
Could anyone get a bunch of images of Vegeta, ssj3 gotenks, and ssj3 goku and then just mesh/doctor up the image to make a near exact pic of what ssj3 Vegeta would look like?

I know it could be done, but I just cant do it myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
urmm..i dont know this for sure but i imagen that being very difficult to do...

Best answers
Plz stop going on about ssj3 vegeta there wasnt a ssj3 vegeta there never will be ok :S

Best answers
You must seriously be retarded

If I thought there was one, I would ask for someone to paste images of him, not doctor one up

Best answers
If I say that I want someone to draw a picture of a billion dollar bill, only a retard would flame me saying that billion dollar bills dont exist

Best answers
Eh, Just to say "Is it wrong for someone trying to gather pictures?". There is no reason for you to come here talking s**t when he is just here trying to gather pictures for his sig. So hush and leave flamer. lmao....

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_Hydra
Eh, Just to say "Is it wrong for someone trying to gather pictures?". There is no reason for you to come here talking s**t when he is just here trying to gather pictures for his sig. So hush and leave flamer. lmao....

Exactly and i'm TIRED OF FLAMERS THAT THINK JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISNT IN DBZ OR GT IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!

if someone wants to ask something dont scold them ;(

just leave people alone if they think or beleive COULD HAPPEN, YOU GUYS ARENT THE OWNER OF THE DRAGON BALL SERIES AND SHOULDNT JUST GO AROUND SAYING SOMETHING WILL NEEVR HAPPEN,if you can read the future you have the right to post this,if you cant stay away from these threads :S

and sorry for that random outburst i just ahd to,i'm tired of this "its not real so dont even try" crap

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Breaking news! Forums Members fight back against the nub flamer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom