Best answers
Hi people! I am back and that with new news^^. I am working on a ssj3 vegeta model, which should transform to ssj4, or ssj2 to "ssj3"...
Here some pics:

Best answers
sweet

man that looks cool,all you need to do is make the back of his hair a little more 3dish,so it isnt so flast and layered and it would be perfect

Best answers
hey gojeta check your pm's
the best way to use your imagination to create something that might look remotly like a super saiyan 3 vegeta, just think of how goku and gotenks look when there in that form. there hair is almost identical, and in gt when goku goes ss3 when hes in kid form, he looks basicaly just like gotenks. i figure all ss3's look identical hair wise. there sholders and forearms are pretty buff when they transform too, i dunno, just something to go on...
:yes:

Best answers
Kreshi thats looking good I hope your going to change the color of the hair though...?

Best answers
this goes out to the guy who made that vegeta ssj model. i think it looks great but i have one prob with it. what you did is extent the original ssj model hair to make it look like ssj3. i think that you should sort of combine them and make it look like it flows(if you know what i mean). i also think that you should make it less simetrical. it looks great for now.TWO THUMBS UP:yes: :yes: .FOUR STARS(well i dont have stars on this damn thing)

Best answers
I Understand What you Mean Prof, but Just Using the Old Vegeta's Face is Kinda Lame, Since Gokus Is Different, thats what i mean

Best answers
you should remove the bang, vegeta doesnt have any, unlike goku. just think gotenks when your touching it up, because gotenks basically has vegeta'a hair and when he went ss3 he didnt have any bangs.
:yes:

Best answers
im still not sure what to say. the face looks good but the hair is still kinda messed and not ssj3 likish. it also looks as if you just added a piece of hair to then normal ssj hair

Best answers
those are awesome models man i love em...think you could send me the model some time?...my email is [email protected] i`m not on my computer but im on my bros and we got the same ip though because we live together..so yep..i dunno why i told you but o well

Best answers
I think i know whats wrong with the hair, i think its to sharp and to pointy
but still not sure, the rest is very nice :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom