SSJ3 stronger than SSJ4?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know you could really never tell. Goku never said about it being more powerful. He was also a child in GT (not as good as DB or DBZ) and could only be an adult as SSJ4. He was weaker as SSJ3 as he was a child.

Vegeta never went SSJ3 so he couldn't prefer it over SSJ4? Strange isn't it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion its a redundant question.

SSJ4 was the SUX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is, ssj4 is only a non-canon form. also ssj3 is like 100x stronger, from what i heard. just search Dragonball Powerlevels over google.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strange isn't it? You'd expect the 4 to be an improvement... So I need to divert my traing a bit then :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It should've been, if Akira made the scenario for GT. I say it was a piece of sh..!!!
SSJ3 has it's downsides but it still RULZZZZZZ

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Goku in Super Saiyan 4 is much stronger then Super Saiyan 3. He couldn't last long in his SSJ3 state due that form drained way to much energy. And as you said, as a child. He has way less energy and less stronger.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
yes it is, ssj4 is only a non-canon form. also ssj3 is like 100x stronger, from what i heard. just search Dragonball Powerlevels over google.
Those PL ar fan base not good the fan mad it .And it GT if Goku was a childe and Vegeta not who come Vegeta was weaker then a SSJ in DBZ come one a few hit's and Vegeta gose down in GT and Goku making a Spirit Bomb Lil Shelong shoting devasteting beams at him that will kill 100 Vegetas , so i say GT sucks and i might say that Vegetto Rull Them all he culc kick ass even to SSJ4 Gogita

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your question is like asking "is a pentium 3 faster then a pentium 4?".

Ofcourse ssj 4 is stronger, the script says so, ofcourse, the script for GT sucks:p but that is not what we are talking about.

Best answers
ssj4 kinda ruined it all :( ssj = Z0mG! ssj2 = OMFGBBQSAUCE !!!! ssj3 = OMFGLAZERGUNPEWPEWPEW!!!

Ssj4 = ...

See where im going with this?
lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, just new stages all the time...

they should have just sticked with ssj2 and ssj+ ssj daini dankai and ssj dainaki dankai..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If SSJ3 was stronger, why wouldn't he just use SSJ3 instead of 4, then?

That means SSJ4 must be stronger, or in some other way much more comfortable to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 is stronger then SSJ 3, it would'nt be called "4" if it was not stronger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im asking Akira why he made SSJ 4 an ape type of body. What happened to the gold hair and blue/green eyes, GT does suck. >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf? akira didnt create Ssj4 form, dude...
that "dbz fan" made the whole dbgt, cant u see that the art is a bit different and all?
akira was damn pissed off because without his permission they ended the whole db series

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you serious?

The drawing style looks the same 0_0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Im asking Akira why he made SSJ 4 an ape type of body. What happened to the gold hair and blue/green eyes, GT does suck. >.>
He didn't, he just ok'd the idea.

SSj4 is stronger than SSj3. SSj4 is the absolute strongest any saiyan can be. Their powerlevel has reached a maximum. They can only get stronger if they fuse with another person. SSj4 Vegeta is just as strong as SSj4 Goku. And both are leaps and bounds stronger than SSj3.

Who is a better fighter though, is a completely different discussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for me it doesnt at all... just look at Toranks for example, look at his hair, alots of differences, gokuu looks from face a bit different than before, son gohan has now a bit "Bejitaish" face when he is mad..

Kama said:
He didn't, he just ok'd the idea.

SSj4 is stronger than SSj3. SSj4 is the absolute strongest any saiyan can be. Their powerlevel has reached a maximum. They can only get stronger if they fuse with another person. SSj4 Vegeta is just as strong as SSj4 Goku. And both are leaps and bounds stronger than SSj3.

Who is a better fighter though, is a completely different discussion.
but there's always fanfic ^^ like af and v... Ssj5, ssj6, ssj7,ssj8,ssj9,ssj10, ssjdk3, ssj11,ssj12,ss13,ssj14 etc.. -_- the list just keeps going on and on, people just get new inspirations and create a new ssj form... it sucks.. db fan fic sucks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom