ssj3 pl in saiyan mode

Best answers
Imagine this:

you are the first one in the game (or the creator) and you are fighting in normal mode only agains ssj`s ssj2`s and ssj3`s (in the esf game where those characters are avalible) i think the ss2 transformation level to ssj3 must bu arround the 100 Million (i think) and you are still fighting as saiyan (PL = 750.000) when you distroy a ssj3 with 100 mil minimum you should gain tons of pl (arround the 50 million) and do this a few times until you are in saiyan mode stronger than the ssj3.. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JOU TRANSFORM NO TO SSJ3..?

example:

saiyan with gained powers 100.000.000
1st transformation (ssj) : 200.000.000
2nd transformation (ssj2):400.000.000
3rd transformation (ssj3) :800.000.000

would the game crash now when you fire a kamehameha in ssj3 mode and more importend.. would i dy from the explosion (this is a real map nuker...)

i know this is a strange question but will be reallity in a few years when all the transformations are possible and the currend max PL is 999.999.999 (well looks like fun to me when i reech that)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... why don't you wait till any of this is actually possible. How could anyone even answer this question if none of it has been implemented into the game?

Best answers
heh sorry it won't happen....

your talking about something for goku and not all the other characters....

goku would be something like this
normal - 750,000
ssj - 1,750,000
ssj2 - 7,750,000
ssj3 - would be around.... 25,750,000 or 20,750,000

that is just what I think it should be... :]

Best answers
read better.... :laff:

i mean someone in the game is ssj3 with verry much PL and there is a verry weak one... 750.000 PL and he will just fight and gain tons of power from the ssj3 IF HE IS ABLE TO KILL HIM and in that way i think you really can get so much power when transforming to ssj3

Best answers
well to tell you da truth... when your pl gets above 300,000,000 melee won't even hurt and beams won't even damage you any more and there isn't even a ki blob.... so I doubt it'll happen and yes it would crash at some point.

well the ssj3 guy would be so strong melee would only do like 2 damage and the melee from the ssj3 will be faster than fast.... so with a slow non ssj vs. a fast ssj3 well... ssj3 obvious for atleast 20 rounds... but it depends if they kill you will your pl increase..... in future esf versions.... :]

Best answers
if there was a guy with 100mil PL, you won't get 50mil when you kill him!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When ssj2 and ssj3 come out explosions will most likely be scaled down accordingly so that a generic beam isn't a map nuker.

Best answers
nonononononono

he just wants that esf implents that if u attack with your 1 million guy a 300 million pl guy, that the 1 million pl guy gains more pl from hitting the 300 million pl guy than as he would when he damages a 1 million pl guy.

getting more pl for fighting stronger ppl.

to be true, its already implented since alpha 1.5 or 1.8.

u can try it when u fight as goku against a buu bot, and u will get much pl from one melee hit on him. but when u fight a guy with same pl, then u will get few.

and i made a video showing as i fought some hours to get 100 million pl, then transforming and turbo to have 250 million pl.

and as i spawned a goku bot, which had 750k pl, (i had pl catchup off) i hit him with one melee punch and instagibbed him.

and i let him block a ki blast, and he didnt manage to block it completely over the whole map until it exploded, and killed him.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, when you hit someone stronger than you you gain more pl. Thats why a lot of people don't go ssj. They would rather fight and bring their pl up faster.

Best answers
The point is, you don't gain 50 mill PL from fighting someone at 100 Mill. you gain more than you would from fighting someonea t your own level, but not nearly that much. Plus as you caught up to them, you'd gain less and less, and most likely they'd keep massacreing you (First of all they have all instagib attacks against you, and also they were good enough to get to SSJ3 without someone to ride off of), so the PL catchup would cause you to lose all of that gained PL. If PLcatchup is off,,of course at some point you will get monstrous PLs, but that's known.

Best answers
I think they will do it from the perfect trans lvl, so once u are at 35,000,000 with gohan u can go ssj1 then press z it again for ssj2 and if they think of anouther trans lvl it will be at the ssj2 perfect trans lvl. Or i think they will do it 5,000,000 over the perfect trans lvl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom