ssj3 gotenks problem

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow dude i read all your other topics and its nothing but problems whats ur comp specs and mabey just do a fresh install what video mode are you running it in

Best answers
well i installed the game again and same happens again it just quits my game when I try to transform ssj3 gotenks... i use opengl mode

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam? If you don't, that's what might be causing your problems.

Best answers
no steam don't making my problems steam uses for playing online he doesn't have anything with my characters...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no steam don't making my problems steam uses for playing online he doesn't have anything with my characters...
Actually STEAM is a BIG factor. If you arnt using STEAM you dont have the updated platform for which the game was designed for.

As a comparison it would be like you trying to play a game designed for Windows XP on windows 98.

It may work but the chances of bugs and errors happening is fairly high.

Beides we only support people who legaly own half life due to the no Piracy policy of the forum.

Best answers
well i had a steam before they stoled it from me and now i'm just earning cash to buy myself a new one...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you could allways contact STEAM support to try and reclaim your stolen account.

All youd need for that is some proof that you actually bought the games on it. If you bought it through STEAM then you got an e-mail from them and if you bought the game from a store then you should hopefully have the receipt somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom