ssj3 goku

Best answers
well here are the screenshots of how it looks ingame. As you can see from the pictures, the pants kinda weird out somehwere near the waist area.

I just scaled the model a little bit, the pants deform a little bit better, but now the arms kinda weird out near the wrist when doing spirit bomb.

Best answers
(edited out quote)

O_O wow, that looks pretty darn good man. Very nice job. I can't wait till you release it for us ESF'ers (I know i'll be putting it the ssjgoku folder when it comes out). Again, nice job. Me likes teh model :laff: .

Best answers
-.- don't quote pics plz
majin...... great work there..... u've improved VERY MUCH since that last goku u did
but how come the arm goes "into" the hair in one of the pics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its because the skeleton probably doesnt support ALL of the hair moving, and thus, if the hair doesnt move and the body does, ull get clipping errors :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZgohan aka LunarWolfX, the model came out ok. There are some not needed polys, no realy joints in the knees, but its a ok model. The skin is horrid. It looks nothing like goku.

Best answers
the joints seem to deform pretty bad like in the knees, and the wrists like you mentioned, but you did the hair pretty damn good sure stands out alot ingame

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
MajinZgohan aka LunarWolfX, the model came out ok. There are some not needed polys, no realy joints in the knees, but its a ok model. The skin is horrid. It looks nothing like goku.
Well the skin could definately use work but it does look something like Goku, hehe I can at least tell its supposed to be him, but otherwise the hair and such are modeled well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair is just cylinders. You can tell. Just by looking at it you can tell there are holes.

I can make a 100 poly face with a moveable mouth, its simple, you dont need like 300 polys.

And facial expressions? God....

DiZ

Best answers
the face are way 2 fat
the hair is preety good
right arm .

Best answers
erm I did the hair poly by poly and duplicated them. Infact the whole front part is polybypoly, I started duplicating once I got down to the thicker hair.

btw, may you point out where the holes are? me=needtofix()

Best answers
legs seem a lil wierd in game maybe to long? i donno maybe its just me

Best answers
hate to be the guy that revivs a dead thread, but I'm just gonna release this model, no point in keeping it around, I don't feel like working on it anymore. I've lost all interest in making dbz characters. It's all about naruto for me now.

http://esf-ta.com/goku.zip

I'll upload it to esf world later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u just noticed that the higer level of the pants look abit thin,imean the pants arnt baggy enough

Best answers
that models one hundred billon thumbs up dude awesome boomtastic i love it!!!!!

Best answers
This model is good, but its either not fitting the skeleton right, or something else, i dunno. Its doing what Smo's Goku models did, the legs come together when u run and jump, and they glitch. Not a big deal, just lettin u know.

Best answers
well if you would like to fix it, feel free to do it, cause I have no interest in fixing this up anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom