💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone have an SSJ3 Goku finished yet?!?!? Everyone was really enthusiastic about this model, and a few people were supposed to make one!! But, no one ever posted a finished product!! Unfortunately, the modeller I was wanting to finish it most had compiling problems!! So, has anyone finished it?!?!?

Best answers
I dont think anyone can do that ssj3 model cause the hair always comes out lookin really funky

Best answers
SSJ3 model

If you think about it it wouldn't be that hard becase the hair is just a pattern that goes to his knees so just do the pattern and you should be able to do a model off ssj3 Goku.

Best answers
i have a perfect ssj3 goku, id let u all have it but i didnt make it,
-dbz-piccolo gave it to me

Banned
Banned
Best answers
-dbz- is dead

just upload it
share the wealth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only is -dbz- dead, but so is Piccolo!! Hes banned from the forums permanently, and I believe he doesnt play ESF anymore!! So, do what Chimpbot said, share the wealth!!

Best answers
Hehe... I finished my version of the model, lol... But, I'm going to work on it a little bit more, because I want it to look perfect. So, You're gonna have to wait for about half-an-hour

Best answers
AAHH THE HUMANITY!!!! But does the hair look good? really all you gotta do is just take the goku model, and add long golden hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah!!!

ps Akhkaru its been one long @$$ 1/2 an hour..

Best answers
SSJ3 is phat, i like the massive hair waving around and stuff while hes battling janebas second form, its mean. oh and for anyone whos gonna make this model dont just pull vertexes cause it looks gay, actaully make a massive extention and make it ful not just massive spikes going down his back

Best answers
well this one isnt just modified goku, its head is bfp based which is something he chose not to tell me, but he did make the hair and it does look really good, but he made me swear i wouldnt give it to anybody just like with his vegetto which also is really good and not just a vegeta with screwed up hair, and pikkon and ssjgoku, also really well done, and the rest, but if he didnt care id give em all to the esf public to tide ya over til the new release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cmon man!! That guy is a total **** face anyway!! Give him what he deserves!! But, he does make awesome models!! :)

Best answers
SSJ3 Goku

There should be a ssj3 goku that would be cool. there should be a ssj4 goku too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh no ssj4s plz....

i really dont like watching big hairy half-naked guys fight.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 would just kill it I think!! They werent even made by Akira Toriyama!!! Just made up by some **** companies tryin to revive DBZ so that they can make money!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom