ssj3 goku

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know if you guys allready thought much about his ssj3 form,
i did some thinking on it last night and thought it should be this way;

when goku turns ssj3 his power should firstly increase [duh]
but after he turned ssj3 his power should decrease with every minute, cause in the show its a temperary,
when he wants his power to grow again, he should push a button to gain power again. that yellow line around him.
after a while he should be exhausted and not be able to turn ssj3 instantly,
kinda like a stamina meter for it

what do you guys think

prolly goku players would think it sucks and veggie players would not ;-0

Best answers
The only reason Goku got tired being SSJ3 is because he wasn't use to it. He hadn't practiced being SSJ3 that much. If you look at Gotenks when he was SSJ3, he was just calm.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku wuz dead and he wuz given life force for 1 day

but in ssj3 it being drained quicker for some reason
so his life force drained faster that why he wuz so exhausted
also like some said before he didn't train much in that state so you could see it like goku first ssj transformation ingame when it takes for ever 2 get ssj

but about the idea it isn't 2 bad but it should only be used before the the perfect ssj2 ssj3 transformation

maybe in this way.
when your half way true the ssj1 > ssj2 stage ( you can transform but not perfectly ) you couls allready go 2 ssj3 but with the power losing thing.... and after a while just drop out of ssj 3

I know this is very confusing but it's the best way I can explain this

Best answers
I get yah,
so what you are saying is

if say the transfer powerlevel of ssj2 was 7,500,000
right
and the ssj3 perfect one was 10,000,000
and the non perfect one was 8,750,000
that means when you transformed with a power level of between 8,750,000 and 10,000,000 you would have the power draining effect and above 10,000,000 would not.

Best answers
may i alter ure idea a bit?

Ssj drains ure power, its insignifacant but it does drain, ssj3 should drain a bit quicker? Just altering an idea dont quite agree

Best answers
how bout this version of the ssj3 idea? SSJ is the same as normal state besides the power/speed increase. SSJ2 is the same except for another boost. Then in SSJ3 you have a boost again but this time it adds a stamina bar (that was said b4). The bar would at first drain semi-quickly, but as you get stronger your get more and more stamina. Then once you can transform perfectly to SSJ3 you wouldnt loose any stamina at all. Maybe even to make it less coding it could just be your ki that drains? just a suggestion, any form of SSJ2, 3, or even 4 would be badass. DMZ cant touch this game in my oppinion, and DMZ use to be my favorite game =P

-www.fragtag.com

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Thereddragon
I get yah,
so what you are saying is

if say the transfer powerlevel of ssj2 was 7,500,000
right
and the ssj3 perfect one was 10,000,000
and the non perfect one was 8,750,000
that means when you transformed with a power level of between 8,750,000 and 10,000,000 you would have the power draining effect and above 10,000,000 would not.
you r so smart ;)
exactly wut I wuz saying :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 3rd time Goku transforms to ssj3 he does it in an instant i say it depends on your pl low long you are able to be ssj3.

Best answers
the CF should determine how long you can stay in form when it drains you go normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom