brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to see zarbon or the ginyu force, maybe a better skinned janemba

/me points at antoine3323

Best answers
well its a good model, not a good skin... i really like how low poly u kept it, thats cool...

EDIT *

AND FOR THE LAST TIME ANTOINE DOES NOT MODEL/SKIN/FART

:D

Best answers
yeah, im not afraid to admit i suck at skinning, its true, but yeah if i can find a good skinner who will work with me thatd be cool but i cant find any, oh well, and i guess i could make some one from the ginew force, i think im gonna remake the ussj trunks i made months and months and months ago, ill just use a bulked up esf vegeta body cause they pretty much got saiyan armor perfect, ill jsut whip up a head, if thats ok with everybody? especially the guy who made vegeta, and since its just esf vegeta with my trunks head ill let people have it if they want it

Best answers
well i might help you with skining... but im really biy with everything else now so i might not be able to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
skinings easy... its skin mapping thats the stupid and annoying part >_<

Best answers
great job, i tried modelling but gave up after hours of trying to get those stupid shapes to change into what i wanted them to... the pictures look cool, you put loads of detail into that hair lol, what is it like a billion polys? and as for your next project... you should make an oolong model!!!

Best answers
well for ur first comment, it was a million trillion polys, but i went by, skimmed off any uneeded polys, i used the poly reduction tool about 2000000 times, and walla, 1500 polys, not too bad for what im workin with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom