The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hair needs more spikes in the back i don't care that much about the front side, I can't even see it.

Best answers
If you're claiming I ripped the head, ask Pcjoe, he should have been around when I made this, Although I'm not sure considering that was last year...

Also, I don't even know a "Kaden"

Best answers
im not claiming you ripped it im saying it just looks alot like it and some spikes should bend up and the hair should be a lot thicker like smos o_O

Best answers
well he's probly not done with it also. id like to see what azn thinks of this....

Best answers
I'll get to adding more detail to the hair when I feel better.

Until then....I'll stick to my lovely....thick...warm....comfy....bed......

Best answers
oh man......i don't know now. i was about to say that it doesnt look like the gotenks head but then i saw the other angles.....and i'm close friends with the guy that made the head (chello).....and i dont know what to say. the side view kinda looks like it and the back view really looks like it, so i dont know;/

Best answers
Are you basing this all on memory or do you have a pic on you to show?

I'd like to see >_<

Best answers
i gotta say
GOOD JOB....yo dude message me i want to talk to you about something. Its about the model i want to edit it a bit and show you

Best answers
OMG thats Freaking nice, i think the head looks amazing:D and the hair is GooOD! Overal on a scale from 1 to 10, a definite 15!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom