Best answers
eh something about that just doesnt look right. Try the ssj3 hair on older gohan. Maybe that will look kinda cool.o_o

Best answers
yea but azns is battle damage and i can't animate it and can't really skin i could do azns saiyaman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interesting concept. Gohan really inst supposed to be SSJ3 that young. THats whats wrong. Its a good skin nonetheless.

Best answers
well i think i know whats wrong cos he still has his eyebrows but when i make it skin it won't compile and then i made a adult one but then it didn't work :(

Best answers
lol, i have an idea, make the hair a SSJ3 Short hair, just make the hair a little smaller cause i couldn't tell ya if that was Goku, Gohan or Vegeta...Just something needs to change. But you did a fine job bro. Keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
eh something about that just doesnt look right. Try the ssj3 hair on older gohan. Maybe that will look kinda cool.o_o
I think he did that cause there is no diffrence between SSJ3
Gohan and SSJ3 Gokou. They look exactly the same. Have you
seen SSJ3 Adult Gohan? (Fake pics of course).

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Interesting concept. Gohan really inst supposed to be SSJ3 that young. THats whats wrong. Its a good skin nonetheless.
Gohan isnt suppose to be SSJ3 AT ALL!

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
I think he did that cause there is no diffrence between SSJ3
Gohan and SSJ3 Gokou. They look exactly the same. Have you
seen SSJ3 Adult Gohan? (Fake pics of course).
No but i was just suggesting that maybe if he would put it on older gohan it prolly look cool. I mean im not camparing or anything but i was just suggesting..

Btw Icefire omg i love ur Trunks sig could could ya make me one plz??:scared: ;D :fight:

Best answers
i made a ssj3 adult gohan but when i played it went the hair was bouncing around :(

Best answers
Put the hair on an older gohan, that will make it look more in place:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the hair...put it on goku and make and ssj3 goku :)

Best answers
pretty good work but u should work on the face and the hair try to make it more clearer but its good but u should work the most on the face cuz when u play with the character u hardly see there face all u see is his back but i`ll battle with it its good enough

Best answers
no offense but lil gohan with ss3 is stupid and it would look better on adult gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom