SSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Correction. There have been fake pictures of SSJ3 Vegeta and Brolly round the net for over 10 years now. You really think they made it up for the game?

They just took some of those pics as a base to add fake **** into a game thats barely different from its predecessors just so they can sell it to get more cash for the same **** people got from the last game.
About ssj3 broly its true (its his second coming to dbz games)
first in dragon ball dragon battlers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ohVUrmqTTc[/ame]
second in raging blast
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2nNV8UV1M[/ame]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt change the fact that we wont be includding bull**** transformations or movie characters.

Besides even if Brolly was in 2 games the fan picture edits have been round much longer than any of those were even in developement.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Doesnt change the fact that we wont be includding bull**** transformations or movie characters.

Besides even if Brolly was in 2 games the fan picture edits have been round much longer than any of those were even in developement.
this is not fan edit becouse ssj3 broly been in official trailer
and i can post to you link to official site with this news (ssj3 broly already added on official site to char list)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fan edit came first, and to prove that no movies and other than apearing in 1 game till now that form didnt exist. Quite the oposite they killed him off permanently in the movies.

Besides this thread isnt about the origins of those forms. Its about putting them into the game and i allready answered that.

Best answers
Uuhh...Broly never appeared SSJ3 in DBZ..nor is he a canonic character..I don't think ESF policy allows these...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is not fan edit becouse ssj3 broly been in official trailer
and i can post to you link to official site with this news (ssj3 broly already added on official site to char list)
Regardless what game or any product created by "Funimation", if it was created by them it IS fan made, why? because funimation did not create the story/lore/anime/manga.

What ever wasnt shown in the series of Dragonball Z is simply made up... Hell even Dragonball GT is a pure fan created series.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regardless what game or any product created by "Funimation", if it was created by them it IS fan made, why? because funimation did not create the story/lore/anime/manga.

What ever wasnt shown in the series of Dragonball Z is simply made up... Hell even Dragonball GT is a pure fan created series.
Same goes for parts of the actuall series. Like Garlic Jr or Pikon

Best answers
Same goes for parts of the actuall series. Like Garlic Jr or Pikon
Then I guess you guys shud put "Based on the manga by Toriyama" rather than "Based on the anime DBZ"...no offense, even I don't want Garlic or Pikkon in ESF..but I expected Vegito fusion.. :p

Guess that'd overpower him right...so we're cool with what we have...

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I thing a Gogeta fusion would be much better. Vegito will stay fused till he dies but Gogeta will have a limited about of time that the team can decide. Actually having Gogeta on servers for 30 mins will make people leave but for about 10 mins I think it would be accepted by people.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing a Gogeta fusion would be much better. Vegito will stay fused till he dies but Gogeta will have a limited about of time that the team can decide. Actually having Gogeta on servers for 30 mins will make people leave but for about 10 mins I think it would be accepted by people.
Gogeta is as fake as Brolly when you look at canon stuff.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gogeta is as fake as Brolly when you look at canon stuff.
It's fake because it appeared only in the movies? If Vegeta and Goku would have fused every time, they would have won every battles in about 2 episodes. But Goku fusing with Vegeta was known throughout the DBz series. Goku even showed Trunks and Gotenks how to do it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Gotenks is legit and Vegetto is legit. But Gogeta isnt. He never apeared.

Then again we wont be adding fusions anyhow.

Best answers
Goku learned it from those "what do you call 'em" space aliens...but...didn't have anybody to try that one on...coz Vegeta was the only 1 to match his PL....ya..I read it..ESF 1.3 won't have any fusion...I guess ppl shud get ready for some heavy XML coding..and bring the likes of fusion and all in game...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku learned it from those "what do you call 'em" space aliens...but...didn't have anybody to try that one on...coz Vegeta was the only 1 to match his PL....ya..I read it..ESF 1.3 won't have any fusion...I guess ppl shud get ready for some heavy XML coding..and bring the likes of fusion and all in game...
Character creation is locked in the XML editor. The only way to get a character ingame is through someone from the dev team, who has to unlock that character with a special certificate.

Though the good side to that is. Every actuall adition to the game means its fully supported by the dev team and is balanced acordingly to the rest of the chars.

Best answers
Character creation is locked in the XML editor. The only way to get a character ingame is through someone from the dev team, who has to unlock that character with a special certificate.

Though the good side to that is. Every actuall adition to the game means its fully supported by the dev team and is balanced acordingly to the rest of the chars.
Uh huh...well...u guys have been really busy ain't it??;(

The hopes of getting the "Ultimate Warrior" are fading...:cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, it's better that the team leaves the character adding locked. I'd love to have some new characters over time, but if everyone could just randomly add characters, the game would become seriously unbalanced. And everyone would start adding **** like SSJ3/4/5 Vegeta and Brolly SSJ12345678987765534265215671. I seriously hate this non-canon ****. Stick to DBZ, nothing else than that.

Best answers
Actually, it's better that the team leaves the character adding locked. I'd love to have some new characters over time, but if everyone could just randomly add characters, the game would become seriously unbalanced. And everyone would start adding **** like SSJ3/4/5 Vegeta and Brolly SSJ12345678987765534265215671. I seriously hate this non-canon ****. Stick to DBZ, nothing else than that.
Cool I agree, stick to DBZ, then get us VEGITO !!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No thanks to fusions, and no thanks to Fake Transformations.

I demand a game based on Dragonball. A fighting game on the ground and all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
damn if you dont trust
Pic about ssj3 broly from Weekly Shōnen Jump (japanesse magazine)
This is link for all completed chars of Raging blast on official site
http://b.bngi-channel.jp/db_ragingblast/chara.html
Press on ssj3 broly and you will get little icon with info about ssj3 broly (link to info)
http://b.bngi-channel.jp/db_ragingblast/movie.html
second video about ssj3 broly
So it not fanmade and not Dragon ball AF >> this is real character
and i think if Dragon Ball Kai will have broly so db kai will have SSJ3 Broly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom