SSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Vegeta

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Will be SSJ3 Broly and SSJ3 Vegeta in ESF like dbz raging blast?

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
oh yes there will be ^^ (not officially)
oh and btw this is how your sig should be

without the spaces ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
admin removed code from my sig becouse it big

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If you guys would have any idea of how long I wanted to see a SSJ3 Vegeta, you'd be amazed. And a SSJ3 Majin Vegeta would be just bad ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont talk about majin vegeta
Majin vegeta just a curse

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Majin is a gift. The evil inside his heart is his power. Majin Vegeta was the best.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is sad, im waiting for ssj3/ssj4/great monkey versions of everyone. What is this some fandom ****?

Best answers
Majin is a gift. The evil inside his heart is his power. Majin Vegeta was the best.
Yup that's it, like Vegeta himself said, he was a pure warrior, cold and ruthless...some want to see it as "evil"...but that's what you call POWER...and that kind of power doesn't have many weaknesses...:yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am sure that if you go play ECX and download a few characters you will have SSJ3 Broly and Vegeta.

I personally would like them to break up the Gokus and Vegetas to. Maybe this will.

Also, SSJ3 Broly and Vegeta are just What-if characters. Like the What if the Venom Symbiot took over The Punisher.

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I am sure that if you go play ECX and download a few characters you will have SSJ3 Broly and Vegeta.
The ssj3 Vegeta model for ECX doesn't have bones in his hair. It just goes through his body every time I swoop or shoot a bean. It's lame...

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:03 PM has been merged with this post created at 05:56 PM ----------

Yup that's it, like Vegeta himself said, he was a pure warrior, cold and ruthless...some want to see it as "evil"...but that's what you call POWER...and that kind of power doesn't have many weaknesses...:yes:
Vegeta shouldn't even have committed that suicide and should have stayed Majin for ever. But that's what you get when you have millions of goku fans crying that he lost...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

I personally would like them to break up the Gokus and Vegetas to. Maybe this will.

Also, SSJ3 Broly and Vegeta are just What-if characters. Like the What if the Venom Symbiot took over The Punisher.
I already said... They will be in DBZ Raging Blast as Exclusive chars. Why they cant be in esf 1.3?
P.S. ofc if broly will be in esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...he can't be in esf 1.3 because you've got no idea what dragonball is about... and neither do they. It's silly the liberty they're taking with this license now.

The so called dragonball fans on this forum need to go sit down and read the comic- or watch the Toriyama cut version of the dragonballz anime called dragonball kai.

There have hardly been enough (if any) balanced fighting games with just the normal cannon characters let alone the 900 filler ones and the now added 'made-up-completely' ones...

Best answers
I already said... They will be in DBZ Raging Blast as Exclusive chars. Why they cant be in esf 1.3?
P.S. ofc if broly will be in esf
They can't be in ESF coz I guess they wanna keep it close to the anime..since Vegeta or Broly never reached SSJ3 they won't be included...but they are skipping a few things that are in the anime too...maybe becoz of balance and all..dunno..they'll know better...

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:23 AM has been merged with this post created at 12:17 AM ----------

The so called dragonball fans on this forum need to go sit down and read the comic- or watch the Toriyama cut version of the dragonballz anime called dragonball kai.
Uhh...I don't wanna argue on what the ESF in-team wants to include and what not, but...I guess everywhere, this mod comes as "Based On The Anime Dragon Ball Z"....it's not written based on the manga by Toriyama...and thus those "items" were in the anime and so fans will expect...but it's not that they are forcing you, so I dunno what's there to get annoyed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im a cannon nazi CANNON NAZI CANNON NAZI CANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZIvv

Force Pit Member
Best answers
So Rajosik, you mean Garlic Jr should be in ESF, since they made him in DragonBallZ?

Best answers
im a cannon nazi CANNON NAZI CANNON NAZI CANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZICANNON NAZIvv
Uh huh...but it's "Canon"...the "cannon" you are using is for blowing things up...apparently you are doing the same to the Non-Canon lovers...lol...:D

---------- Double Post below was added at 12:34 AM has been merged with this post created at 12:31 AM ----------

So Rajosik, you mean Garlic Jr should be in ESF, since they made him in DragonBallZ?
I didn't say he SHUD be in ESF, this is a modification, not a game that will come out in dual layer DVDs...so it's impossible to include everything...but the important things, which had some REEEAAALLY BIIIIIIIG impact on the anime course shud be there....I personally was expecting something like the Vegito fusion for example...anyway...it's their choice...they are including many of the major factors...and they are doing a good job..that's enough for me...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To officially answer this as a member of the dev team.

SSJ3 Brolly. No movie chars so no Brolly shich means no Brolly transformations.

SSJ3 Vegeta. No bull**** transformations. We stick to DBZ and DBZ alone no fanmade ****.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it not fan made
it exclusive for dbz raging blast :p
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRcWAV9AKw[/ame]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it not fan made
it exclusive for dbz raging blast :p
Correction. There have been fake pictures of SSJ3 Vegeta and Brolly round the net for over 10 years now. You really think they made it up for the game?

They just took some of those pics as a base to add fake **** into a game thats barely different from its predecessors just so they can sell it to get more cash for the same **** people got from the last game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom