Best answers
Can someone make a ssj2 pack?I would like every character in it and also chibi goku trunks and goten

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i m very sure that one isnt out, and that noone is going to make one any time soon, most of the good modelers are busy

Best answers
You can use some existing models to make a pack yourself, I think that most off the SSJ2 chars are availeble on Redsaiyan, so search there or in the forum, and put them into a pack...

Best answers
Yea, im gonna make a ssj2 pack!But can a good modeller a few new ones for me plz?

Best answers
I can't model very good myself [takes too much time and too difficult for me], but what models do you mean??

Best answers
Redsaiyan and Force Fighters Z, check them, if you don't find them there, you should seach the forum...

Best answers
i found a gohan ssj2, and a ssjgoku that looks like a ssj2 do u know where i can find vegeta?

Best answers
thx alott hey can i have ur msn?so whe can talk to eatchother int vlaams natuurlijk

Best answers
Not if you have a lot of experiance... But in the beginning it's as hard as hell....

Best answers
so now thats its fixed how bout some pics or where your going to release it to cause Pics or a link would be nice.

Best answers
K people i finished it and got some pics. My pack aint finished yet im searching for some modellers who want to make me models. Can someone make me litlle trunks and litlle goku?The link to the picks will come soon

Best answers
Well hurry up with those pics lol I'm impatient to say the least anyway I am hoping for pics soon cause I want a good SSJ2 Goku second fave char and fave Super Saiya-jin form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom