💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u better give a lot of credits in your pack or else people are gonna be pissed like me :)

i was going to make a ssj2 pack with sounds,sprites, models for every character and make it so u can transform ssj then ssj2, but ive only done half of that and im too lazy to finish it

Bolteh2

B
be sure to give propper credits to all the original modellers/skinners ...

Best answers
K people I asked my brother to model the SSJ2's for me goku is already finished. pic will come soon. Thx for all the advise:)

Best answers
Best answers
Ok Good but one thing is wrong that you might wanna fix is SSJ2 Gokus hair if you look at pics from the show you'll see his hair is not right at all. So could you or someone else fix that damn hair heres a pic of what it should look like plus the face skin slants to much. http://www.dragonball-gt.com/unrivaled/images/screenshot3/buu_026.jpg
link won't work but if you go there and go to th site www.dragonball-gt.com then go to DBZ section then Multimedia Section then go down the page till you find DBZ/GT TV Screenshots then go to page 10 and click on the second pic and theres your referance pic.

Best answers
So I take it that no one cares if the SSJ2 Gokus hair is all wrong I mean no offence but it needs fixing and the face needs fixing to other then that its fine.

almostdeleted

A
Originally posted by silverwing
It is there

You said "Credits to the modelers"

At least put the effort to find the names..

And how can there be a SSJ2 trunks when he never went SSJ2...

Best answers
Man, stop whining if u dont lik it dont use it and yes im trying to find someone who can fix goku's hair this file whas only a alpha guys. Can't whe have fun , dont u think trunks look's cooler?

Best answers
ripping is ripping, that "edit" things is just an escuse... cuz if you are going to "edit" is because you are going to make it "impruve" or "fix" it... no use it to make your "own" model... cuz is not... RIPPEH!

*thats for all the "editors" here ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noone of them are any good, :/
didnt c one good ssj2 model yet(maybe 1 or 2 good ssj2 vegeta's)

Best answers
Give out the names of the people who made them, its not that hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom