ssj2

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well a trans script can be made for esf that lets u trans more than once... or at least make you seem to let u trans more than once... though u really aren't. but i suggest waiting for EVM or EEA to be released and use those...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can download a SSJ2 model and add it to the game. But there is no such script to both change your model and power level. I suggest you just wait like everyone else for a later beta release when more transformations will be added.

Best answers
buit if you think its easy to make it yourself, i can only say
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy"> NO</font> NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy"> NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO<br>
NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO NO <font color="Navy">NO</font> <font color="Navy">NO</font> NO NO NO NO

Force Pit Member
Best answers
um why did u steal pain's "No" things? o_O also u r incorrect. its quite easy to make one.. =] i had one somewhat like this and its not hard to make at all... just wouldn't look good and stuff cuz its just powering up then model change and stuff like so...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he meant it's hard to make it looks really good.

-Karrde-

Best answers
u wanna know how to go ssj2??? i found a glitch that should make you happy...

First start in a server where you have over 100 ms.
Next be able to transform
Now it gets tricky....right at the end of the transformation descend and ascend VERY quickly...if you did right you should start transforming while ssj...you can now descend and fly around showing people you're awesome ssj2 skillz!! What happens is that cause of the lag the server cant keep up with your commands and you end up transforming while ssj cause the server couldnt keep up so the ssj model stays instead of you changing back into Normal.

PS. Every Character is different and some are harder than others to do this with... The eaisiest ones are goku and Gohan...The Hardest is Trunks...PSS. you cant do this with characters that can only transform once like Buu and Cell and Krillin.

It takes some practice but its fun when people start asking you for your modification that you have to go ssj2..lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom