Best answers
k, if u guys have any suggestions, a drawover would be great!
ill do my best to make his face better than the gohans!

Best answers
it looks like his chest muscles are a little low ( i think ) but thats the only think i can see wrong with it right now , gj:smile:

Best answers
ACCK lol ive got some pretty bad news ..

lol its so bad its kinda funny at this point.

my computers kinda ate itself so i had to format .. woudnt even let me look at my HD, LUCKLY i had all my important files on a separate drive However ... previously ive been transfering my files by a flopy disk and my retarded computer forgot that i had one .. so nedless to say my computer nolonger is using its flopy lol, so unless i can convince my dad to allow my comp access to the wirless (hes a frigen network Nazi!)

im prety much screwed ... also, my computer forgot i have USB ports .. so those dont work either .. ive been reduced to a ball mouse :( only ps2 one i have

it might be a little while b4 i can update model again.. my dads usually sympathetic about important stuff so he might let me get internet access on weekends if im lucky :mad:

sory guys, ill try my best to fix my rejected computer (i can still model tho hehe took me an hour to get 3dsmax working again ... had to search my HD =/

Edit ::: Im a complete idiot ... in my rage to fix my PC i set my mobo to Bare minimal operation settings ..... wich shuts of flopy and usb *slaps self around silly*All probs fixed

Best answers
lol, so you can keep workin on ur vegetto? cause it looks amazing atm. but i think his crotch is a lil low, thats all:)

Best answers
I think he looks kinda... ehm small. His head (great hair!!!) and upper torso dont fit to the smaller legs. Feet look small, too. But it looks great :yes:

Best answers
lol first to small now to big eh :]

ill fix it after i get some games reinstalled !

Best answers
nah I think the Vegetto is fine the way it is man the hair is perfect awesome job so far man looks just like that Vegetto pic I posted for you hehe. Although his legs should be a lil bigger cause of his huge chest.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty nice man, I like it, too short? too tall? meh...just keep it to your standards, I like it, I just want ya to get it done, can't wait to see the full version there.

Best answers
that is a really nice model u have there.
just need to make him bigger and skinnier.
he looks like a chibi vegetto.
[yes i know there is no such thing as a chibi vegetto so for future flamers, DONT flame of what i just said]
if u need help skinning it, i'll lend you a mouse. ;)
peace

Best answers
lol k, once im done, ill give it to ya asian. hell need skinmap skin and animations ^_^

hehe dont ned a mouse nemore my super elite computer fixing skills saved me .... or was it my complete incompitance that screwed me ... hmm lol me likes the first one better!

man, skinmaping is hard ... i was playing around with it ,... UG what a pain in the ass

Best answers
it looks really good now, the hair looks like it should and the only thing thats wrong with it is his crotch is to low and his chest needs to be moved up a little

Best answers
Here I decided to do an outline for you, since vegetto is my favorite character. lol don't mind my comment about the face. i just had to express my comment how it looked. ^_^

good luck with edits.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a wicked body, but the head does need some work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thats right, im workin on a vegetto, not much of anything done yet, i need ref pics. if u have any plz post, any help would be nice
For starters there is No ssj2, theres only a ssj1. For anoher good idea. I wanted to see a good vegetto, and your a good modeler, so wip one... Oh wow nice model didnt see those pics. Nice job.

Best answers
ok guys i got a good update, i had to redo hands, they were kinda high res fingers had WAY to many polys so he has two fingers sry.

I Reshaped his hair closer to what the drawover showed, and touched up the torso some

no pic yet, ill post when i get home from school

Best answers
The hair was fine the way it was I mean it needed a lil tweaking but I dun like the way it lookin in the draw over but eh I guess it will please more people to be like that but its an awesome Vegetto so far and I cannot wait for its release seeing as how I'm a Vegetto fanatic hehe :laff: well awesome work can't wait to see the update and like him I must go to school soon so later all.

Best answers
dont worry lol all i did was move some of the points around, i didnt change the overal design, just the shape a lil, ull see when i post pic after school

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom