Best answers
ok cool phew anyway dude who are you gonna make this Vegetto for I think it should be for Goku or Vegeta depending on who people wanna use him with me personally I'll prolly use him wit both but it would be a wise choice to make him for both people just incase people wanna use him with Vegeta or Goku gives them some variety as to the Model itself like I said I love it so far hehe.

CC!

Best answers
nice, really nice! I hope the fixed head will be nice like the body :)
Will you release it when it's finished?

Best answers
really good but the side looks off....here what it should look like

Best answers
Maybe a little suggestion about those hands, cause it had to high polys you changed it to two fingers, but what if you take a flat part like the normal old hands lol but then on the end of the part, where the tips of your fingers should be, you can make some little cirkles so there is still a bit a finger in it, so ya have a flat part with 4 half circles on it, hope ya get my point :)

ya model looks great only the face, when ya see it on the left, is a bit to thin dont ya think?

But anyway if you dont wanna change it then dont cause its your creation :smile:

P.S. if you need a skinmapper, well im one, and i have to say skinmapping is waaaaaaaaaay easier then modelling LOL :D
so if you want me to skinmap for ya just email me at [email protected]

Best answers
im gonna send ya vegetto and both gohans ok? =]

ill try to touch up the side, but im anxious to get these things all done =]

so ill see what i can do

Ima send the gohans asap, and ill send the vegetto when its done being .. touched up

Best answers
That should be good hopefully Vegetto and the Gohans can be released soon cause there all awesome can't wait to use em but I will wait anyway hehe so much waiting.

Best answers
lol

my brain is starting to turn into a puddle of mush ... too much stuff goin on latley

ill send bojac gohan first, that one is already to be sent right now. (ms3d format and all! (hope its the right one =\

Best answers
Bile u know u should join or little site team for modelers, for now theres me(gfx) asain,soccer and shijing doing models intrested m8 email me, i'll showu the layout etc or talk to asain

Best answers
ok my email, im about to go offline [email protected]

if u dont have aim get it lol makes it easyer would be great to have u part of the team

ur a really good modeler

Best answers
Ug, im leaving hair as is, dunno if u guys ever try to model/edit saiyajin hair but its not fun :(

somday later ill recreate it, but fornow i tink its good enough :p

besides its gonna be moving all around ingame =]

any other crits besides hair ?

lol unisol i think i understand what ur sayin ... i dont think that would help ehehe

and NO... modeling is simple .. just gotta learn the tools ...

two best tools ever ! Extrude & Weld !!!! =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you want me to skin this one as well? should be too hard.

Best answers
ehe, ya if ya wanna skin it, ill send it to u 2, (gonna send it to asian too ) u 2 can compete for best skin or someting hehe

once i get tha files back from unisol (still gotta send 2 out, not sure what prog unisol's using so might be a few days b4 he even gets any thing he can use)

Best answers
OW it wont take THAT long bile, just dont have always to much time but it should be done fast ( i use milkshape and adope photoshop 7 if you wanted to know :smile: )

I'll try to start with it asap but maybe not today :) unless my brother isnt going to steal the computer for today :p (nope cant fight him he's older and stronger to bad ey :fight: )

Best answers
lol im just sayin email is slow, i gotta send, u gotta check lol im gonna try to get milkshape, and ill send u new versions of all meh models!

Best answers
It looks like s-bolts gohan ssj2 head and then color of the skin its too low and bright u should make it a lil bit darker

Best answers
Hypersaiyaman, the skin isnt made yet, its just some flat colours lol :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by bile
Thanx for the Drawover, ill fix his face up good!,

i just finished playing with his body some, soo well ull see =]

ooh and he has hands now

http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/bile_88/vegettoandgang.jpg

Gohans head looks a bit big, anyways good work on that veggeto (wil it be for esf??:rolleyes: i hope so :p)
and of that second veggeto with better hair, IT LOOKS GREAT O_O, only that of the side view make it a bit like logan said, if u do that more ppl will like your model and you will be more famous :smile: :cool:

Best answers
bahaha lol what on earth makes you think im making these models for others ? :p

Im making them for me, because i dont like the current gohan model, nor do i like any vegettos i have seen sofar. once their done ill release them for others to use lol, (i personally like his hair the way it is lol,soo once its released if i dont fix it later, one of you guys can nock yourself out (IF you have my Permission) (im pretty laid back so i proly wont care)

Update on Vegetto model !!, We Have 4 Fingers !!! And im spent, been tweeking him and my gohans a good amount, i think my modeling is done fora lil while, sooooo Unisol Prepare for Email !!!

Next project = Non SSJ gohan head to go with ssj2 Gohan's =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom